ADVERTISEMENT

Pick em Comments

Get better!! I’m having the same thing right now.

JF *should* handle Brookville fine but this is always a big rivalry, anything can happen.

Reactions: mike salem
JF *should* handle Brookville fine but this is always a big rivalry, anything can happen.

I don't know about all of that. JF had absolutely 0 of a pass rush against EC Glass, and they threw all over JF. Tanner Bernard should throw all over that defense. I don't know if Brookville can stop JF's offense though. Whichever team gets the stops, gets the win. I have more faith in Brookville's defense than JF's.

I would think the Hackworth injury will hurt the JF offense. No doubt they are still really good, but any time you lose a playmaker its tough. I have a lot of respect for both teams, and whenever you play against one of the top teams in the Seminole anything can happen.

I think JF at Brookville is the best of the Seminole games this week. Rivalry game, plus JF cannot afford another loss. LCA will not have much luck with the top 5 in the district. Frank Ross is really, really good. I expect Amherst to pull away in the second half.

So nobody is giving LCA a shot against Amherst?
The defensive front of Amherst will give them problems. Depth is a concern for LCA, and playing in Amherst is tough for any team. I think the Lancers are in must-win mode, and will refuse to lose this one.
Lca has always played with Amherst, I think Paige was a better running back than Ross is and lca went to Amherst last year and almost pulled it out. I think the lost by 9 and were a 4th down conversion away from winning that game. I think they were down by 2 with 1:30 left or so and went for it on 4th and 2 and threw an incomplete pass. If they got that conversion they kick a field goal to win but instead Amherst scored again with like 40 seconds left to go up by 9. Lca has a better offense this year than they did last year. Lca hasn't really struggled with scoring points this year and would put up more if they could finish drives, they can put up points with the best of Seminole week in and week out. Lca will have a tall order to stop Ross, which in the past seminole game they have struggled to stop the run and must find a way to do so if they want to win this game.
It's a must win for both teams, lca is #10 and Amherst is #9 in the playoff points. So which ever team losses will a miracle to see the playoffs. So I think you will see a tough, leave it all on the field type of game. Should be fun!

I'm rooting for LCA for selfish reasons. Nothing against anyone at Amherst.

Lca has always played with Amherst, I think Paige was a better running back than Ross is and lca went to Amherst last year and almost pulled it out. I think the lost by 9 and were a 4th down conversion away from winning that game. I think they were down by 2 with 1:30 left or so and went for it on 4th and 2 and threw an incomplete pass. If they got that conversion they kick a field goal to win but instead Amherst scored again with like 40 seconds left to go up by 9. Lca has a better offense this year than they did last year. Lca hasn't really struggled with scoring points this year and would put up more if they could finish drives, they can put up points with the best of Seminole week in and week out. Lca will have a tall order to stop Ross, which in the past seminole game they have struggled to stop the run and must find a way to do so if they want to win this game.
It's a must win for both teams, lca is #10 and Amherst is #9 in the playoff points. So which ever team losses will a miracle to see the playoffs. So I think you will see a tough, leave it all on the field type of game. Should be fun!
I think LCA was better last year than this year. They always plays Amherst tough but they were not playing in the Seminole last year. From what I saw against Heritage, they start out great but they wear down fast. If Amherst needs to be very disciplined and not have many turnovers. Page was an overall excellent player but Ross is excellent and much improved since last year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT