ClarkeFan83 7
salemfan32 7

Standings:

ClarkeFan83 79
lyhsports 77
---------------------------
SFUWO 76
salemfan32 76
How are you doing the finals? ClarkeFan only needs to pick the same teams as lyhsports in the finals. For overall score

Remember Mike, send the IM to ClarkFan83-DOG. You might as well cut out the middle man and talk with who actually makes the picks!

I'm very suspicious, though. For years now ClarkeFan has claimed to know NOTHING about football. Band maybe, but he claims to not be able to tell a football from a golf ball.

And then, out of the blue, he blows away virtually every veteran "picker" on VirginiaPreps? :mad:o_O:rolleyes:

And then we hear that you, Mike, have suddenly come into the possession of premium cigars and beer?

I demand a Special Prosecutor be empaneled to investigate "Pick-em-gate!"

Remember Mike, send the IM to ClarkFan83-DOG. You might as well cut out the middle man and talk with who actually makes the picks!

I'm very suspicious, though. For years now ClarkeFan has claimed to know NOTHING about football. Band maybe, but he claims to not be able to tell a football from a golf ball.

And then, out of the blue, he blows away virtually every veteran "picker" on VirginiaPreps? :mad:o_O:rolleyes:

And then we hear that you, Mike, have suddenly come into the possession of premium cigars and beer?

I vote for @DinwiddieProud for the prosecution, and since band was mentioned, I vote Mr. Holland for the defense. But only if he conducts his Opus at the conclusion.

The following shall be the jury since Clarkes dog is the real one on trial

Bambi
Babe
Flipper
Garfield
Mr. Jingles
Punxsutawney Phil
Silver
Simba
Beethoven
Cujo
Hooch
Lassie
The Beast

Alternate: Toto

You can't handle the truth!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT