ADVERTISEMENT

Pick em Playoffs Week 4 Results and Standings

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
Congratulations to salemfan32 for winning this week's Pick em!

mike salem 14
salemfan32 14
CavsGrad 12
Gunz41 9

tylerrossfc10 12
SFUWO 12
Touchdown-tony 8

mike salem 97
CavsGrad 93
----------------------------(eliminated)
salemfan32 91
Gunz41 88

Congratulations to salemfan32 for winning this week's Pick em!

mike salem 14
salemfan32 14
CavsGrad 12
Gunz41 9

tylerrossfc10 12
SFUWO 12
Touchdown-tony 8

mike salem 97
CavsGrad 93
----------------------------(eliminated)
salemfan32 91
Gunz41 88
Watch out CavsGrad, Mike has already agreed to send his private plane to pick up the officials and the scorekeeper.

Mike, is it true that you had LU put in a system that widens the goalpost to high school standards when Salem is kicking? (You know, like you did against LT that year)!

• Haha
Reactions: SFUWO and CavsGrad
Watch out CavsGrad, Mike has already agreed to send his private plane to pick up the officials and the scorekeeper.

Mike, is it true that you had LU put in a system that widens the goalpost to high school standards when Salem is kicking? (You know, like you did against LT that year)!
Someone suggested a couple of weeks ago in a thread about Glenvar football that they had brought the Salem officials with them to an away game. I currently have my staff scurrying about to procure those officials. I have even diverted resources away from the recruiting team temporarily to help in that endeavor. All hands on deck.

Someone suggested a couple of weeks ago in a thread about Glenvar football that they had brought the Salem officials with them to an away game. I currently have my staff scurrying about to procure those officials. I have even diverted resources away from the recruiting team temporarily to help in that endeavor. All hands on deck.
That’s what I admire about Salem. They leave no stone unturned in the pursuit of victory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT