ADVERTISEMENT

Pick em Week 1 Comments

I just watched a video of the second half of the Miramar game with Edison last week, and quite honestly, I don’t know how anybody in their right mind thinks that team is going to beat Highland Springs.

We've got quite a few participants so far, but I'd love to see more. Get your picks in, We have a Pick em game tomorrow night.

The computer says LCA over Sparty..................
Calpreps has Salem over LCA. There is not enough data at this point of the season to get any kind of good computer predictions

A lot of teams are moving their games til 8pm. It’s probably 73 degrees tonight and clear. Only a few more weeks and we can throw on a sweatshirt and enjoy games.

Next week, even. Temp plummets by Monday and all next week it's going to be quite cool by dinnertime each night. Really just need to get through Saturday and we'll have a solid 7-10+ days of low 80s/high 70s weather coming at us.

Next week, even. Temp plummets by Monday and all next week it's going to be quite cool by dinnertime each night. Really just need to get through Saturday and we'll have a solid 7-10+ days of low 80s/high 70s weather coming at us.
It’ll certainly be nice up y’all’s way! I’ll be at Lane Stadium opening week and praying it’ll be nice and cool that night.

Reactions: SFUWO
Calpreps has Salem over LCA. There is not enough data at this point of the season to get any kind of good computer predictions
It was 24-28 yesterday. maybe the computer read the Salem Times football report and changed its mind.

It was 24-28 yesterday. maybe the computer read the Salem Times football report and changed its mind.
I think you checked Massey Ratings, they have 24-28. This early in the season they're just going off last year's data. Won't be more accurate till week 4 .

Reactions: MaroonDude
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT