ADVERTISEMENT

Pick em Week 10 Comments

I’m not picking but I like Magna Vista and Prince George in potential upsets. Region 3D is looking strong with Northside, Botty, Hidden Valley, Magna Vista and now Bassett, who I think is going to surprise a team or two this November. I also saw PG on Recruit804 and they look solid. Probably won’t win a playoff game this year but they’ll be a tough out next. I’m probably going to check them and Hopewell out Friday.

I’m not picking but I like Magna Vista and Prince George in potential upsets. Region 3D is looking strong with Northside, Botty, Hidden Valley, Magna Vista and now Bassett, who I think is going to surprise a team or two this November. I also saw PG on Recruit804 and they look solid. Probably won’t win a playoff game this year but they’ll be a tough out next. I’m probably going to check them and Hopewell out Friday.
Your right about PG there young and will be even better next year. I love there runningback Curtis Allen(sophomore) he is a beast. If they can play solid defense and grind the clock/shorten the game they have a shot Friday night. I look forward to watching it.

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
No, we'll have the same playoff format as last year.

Pick em Playoff Rules:

Rather than matching top seed vs low seed, everyone will compete against each other just like during the regular season. Each week we will have eliminations until a Champion is crowned. To be eligible for the playoffs you have to participate in at least 10/11 regular season weeks. Everyone that qualifies for the playoffs has an equal chance of being the Pick em Champ!

Here's how it works:

Everyone starts with 0 playoff points and points are accumulated throughout the playoffs.

At the end of Round 1 the Top 16 will advance.

At the end of Round 2 the Top 8 will advance.

At the end of Round 3 the Top 4 will advance.

At the end of Round 4 the Top 2 will advance.

At the end of Round 5 the Champion will be determined.

Ties for all rounds will be broken by who had more regular season points. If there is a tie for regular season points then the highest Week 11, 10, 9... score will be used until the tie is broken.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Thanks Mike. I had forgotten that was the format. I really like it, because it mimics the actual playoffs.

In my case, it's well deserved. I have been making horrible picks this season. But, like you said, everybody has an equal chance during the "second" season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT