ADVERTISEMENT

Pioneer District Team

Oct 16, 2016
Lexington
Ok so yeah I might be a couple games premature on this but I'm up early before work so what the heck. I've covered Covington for a couple games and Parry McCluer the last 4. Watched many videos of JR, BC, and Craig Co. Not sure of some names but here's my list of obvious locks on the all Pioneer District team.
Coach of the year.....Mike Craft....PM
Player of the year...KJ Cook....PM
Offensive player of the year....Jeremy Nelson...PM
Defensive player of the year.....co poy....Cook PM and Dressler Cov
Qb...Dressler...Cov
Rb.Cook...PM
Rb...Nelson...PM
Wr...Moore...Cog
Te...Cov Player (not sure of name)
Tackle...JR #71 (not sure of name)
Tackle...Cov (not sure of name)
Guard....Mason...PM
Guard....B.C. (no name again)
Center....Laurence...PM
All purpose player....Dawson...PM (can play anywhere I believe)

Have seen highlight videos of Parry McCluer and they are so talented in the backfield. Three legit backs with a combo of power and speed and all over 200 lbs. Can't key on any one back. Have to play assignment football if you hope to slow them down. Not man teams run the power T offense either. Always have been a fan of it. Actually all of the old school offenses whether the power T, wing T or single and double wing. I'm not that old but am old school when it comes to football.

Reactions: oldballcoach13
Yes they are very talented. Defensive they aren't smooches either. Cash on the line Wheeler and Cook at Lb and they have a hard hitting safety Thompson he's maybe 150 but he brings it every play. Cole Walker is a very fast playmaker too.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Have seen a highlight video of Walker and he is impressive as well. Tough looking and physical offensive line as well.

Reactions: oldballcoach13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT