ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Points/Ratings

Gunz41

VaPreps All Region
Sep 22, 2007
Stuarts Draft VA
Alright folks, how many Region A people do we have on here? Got to be a few. Don't have anyone doing them for Region A, and sorry I am not doing them

Region B I have and Region C and D looks like @hawknation92 has. Obviously they don't really matter at the moment, but I am guessing Hawk is like me and just wants to make it easier to keep up with each week.

Yea Gunz41, you like me and love crunching the numbers. If we can get someone to do A will have it covered. I do C and D because I'm very familiar with all these teams. I find it interesting because if you've been around as long as we have you know they going change but what to look for early as an indicator for how the season is going to go.

Yea Gunz41, you like me and love crunching the numbers. If we can get someone to do A will have it covered. I do C and D because I'm very familiar with all these teams. I find it interesting because if you've been around as long as we have you know they going change but what to look for early as an indicator for how the season is going to go.

Yep. If it were teams I knew I could do A, but I don't even know where most of them are. And I already have about 40 games a week to keep track of. We just need someone to step up and tackle A

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT