ADVERTISEMENT

PM 45 Narrows 29

Parry McCluers defense was on point in this game! The guards applied smothering defense from start to finish. Blues big man 6'9" sophomore Spencer Hamilton was too much to handle inside for the Green Wave. This team is getting hot at the right time. Look for the Blues to make some serious noise in the Regional tournament as well as the state tourney. Scary part is, next season they will return their top 10 players.

Reactions: Mike777VSP
I was told that the girls were to play at 11;00and the boys at 1;00pm. I went up at 12;00 and no one was at the school. Was it a home game?
According to the schedule, the boys game began at 3:30 at PM. Maybe someone from PM could answer for sure

The girls teams didn't play at all. From what I heard it was due to both teams having too many sick players. Only teams that played were the PM-Narrows jv and varsity teams.

JV games across the district all start at 5:30. Also PM was scheduled to play at East Mont on Friday, that has been canceled due to school being closed next two days. Next home game is Tuesday vs Bath.

PM 48 - Covington 44 tonight

JV games across the district all start at 5:30. Also PM was scheduled to play at East Mont on Friday, that has been canceled due to school being closed next two days. Next home game is Tuesday vs Bath.

PM 48 - Covington 44 tonight
Mike, Thanks for your updates. They really come in handy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT