ADVERTISEMENT

Pm cov 28-7 pm final ***

Dressler is a senior. I think he is going to play for Concord next year. Lucky them. I'm surprised he isn't getting any D1 offers.

Covington has a lot of seniors. This is the year to do it if they are going to make a playoff run. Sounds like they ran into a buzz saw with PM.

I believe his only D 1 offer so far is VMI. He is a heck of player. Like you said, it would be a good get for D 2 concord. I am pretty sure his older brother already plays there.

Reactions: oldballcoach13
Was Dressler at QB? I had heard he was on the field but not running the O. Not to take away from the PM victory mind you, I am just curious as he is truly a gifted player. Congrats to PM on the win

Reactions: oldballcoach13
He lined up at qb and rb throughout the game. He played the entire game on defense. I must add that from what I seen from Covington tonight they are a very dirty team. Late hits, punching, I even heard that Dressler stomped on a PM lineman hand and broke fingers. Covington showed very little class tonight. Covington stacked sometimes 10 in the box but it didn't matter, those big backs were just too much. PM held them to 6 yards offense the 1st half, the defense of the Blues are just way too physical and fast.

Was Dressler at QB? I had heard he was on the field but not running the O. Not to take away from the PM victory mind you, I am just curious as he is truly a gifted player. Congrats to PM on the win

Redpride,
Dressler did take a few snaps but they used him as a decoy a lot in the backfield. He had several nice carries through out the game. Parry McCluers defense played solid last night. You were correct that line is massive. A little depth in that program would be a handful for anyone East or West. There were a lot of bad calls as Bgboy said but it is what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT