ADVERTISEMENT

Poqouson 20 Nandua 6 Final nm

Any details? Score seems closer than expected.
Only thing I can think is if they are going to be trading that film with potentially KW next week they wouldn’t want to show to much or possible sickness. Or maybe we haven’t given the eastern shore teams enough credit lol.

Only thing I can think is if they are going to be trading that film with potentially KW next week they wouldn’t want to show to much or possible sickness. Or maybe we haven’t given the eastern shore teams enough credit lol.
I watched this game on Poquoson's You Tube Channel Live. Nandua played pretty well. As for Nandua's offense, they couldn't move the ball. Poquoson had 4 or 5 near misses. A guy running wide open and the ball overthrown by an inch with nobody around him, or when the ball was perfect and the kid dropped the football, or a running back with basically nothing in front of him and a defensive lineman gets a shoestring tackle and down goes the running back. This is all a part of the game so credit Nandua. It could have easily....within inches, have been 42-6 and probably should have been, but credit Nandua who had great size and speed and hung in there.

Nandua was 5-5 in regular season and had 3 of those losses by a total of 5 points The loss to Amelia County wasn't decided until late 4th qtr for the 4th loss, but then..... Their crazy loss was a blowout to Westmoreland by a score of 57-6. Westmoreland lost to Rappahannock 41-22, and Nandua beat Rappahannock 32-17, so kind of weird as Nandua showed flashes of being really good through the year and should of, would of, could of as they say, but wasn't far off from being 8-2, 9-1 in regular season with a little luck late in games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT