ADVERTISEMENT

Power points 5A South? Playoff seedings?

1. Hampton
2. Salem
3. Norview
4. Indian River
5. Bethel
6. Nansemond River
7. Green Run
8. Warwick

5A South Con 9/10

1st Seed Hampton
VS 8th Seed Warwick
4th Seed Indian River VS 5th Seed Bethel

2nd Seed Salem VS 7th Seed Green Run
3rd Seed Norview VS 6th Seed Nans River

Last edited:
1. HsHs
2. Hermitage
3. LCB
4. DSF
5. Lee Davis
6. Varina
7. Henrico
8. Deep run

5A South Con 11/12

1st Seed Highland Springs VS 8th Seed Deep Run
4th Seed Douglas Freeman VS 5th Seed Lee Davis

2nd Seed Hermitage VS 7th Seed Varina
3rd Seed LC Bird
VS 6th Seed Henrico

I guess this is the point where I make my reappearance on the board and say that I knew all along that Deep Run was going to make the playoffs and take on the defending champs; right?

Haha. I wish I had that crystal ball. I knew we had talent and a schedule that offered a reasonable shot at a winning record if we played well. Knowing we had a chance at the playoffs sure added a little something to Friday night's game.

Reactions: springer76
I guess this is the point where I make my reappearance on the board and say that I knew all along that Deep Run was going to make the playoffs and take on the defending champs; right?

Haha. I wish I had that crystal ball. I knew we had talent and a schedule that offered a reasonable shot at a winning record if we played well. Knowing we had a chance at the playoffs sure added a little something to Friday night's game.
We are looking forward to meeting you all Friday night! I too know that we should not over look you guys! I do honestly believe, that was the mistake we made when we played MBK. Certainly we did lose our QB that night, but we still should've come out of there with a W... Good luck! HS HS is a tough bunch!

We are looking forward to meeting you all Friday night! I too know that we should not over look you guys! I do honestly believe, that was the mistake we made when we played MBK. Certainly we did lose our QB that night, but we still should've come out of there with a W... Good luck! HS HS is a tough bunch!

We know the Springers are GOOD. My son and I had the pleasure of seeing some of the guys a couple of years ago. He joined them for the 7 on 7 and saw firsthand how talented they are. You guys are the champs until somebody takes the title from you and stops your roll to another. I know a couple of guys on the Meadowbrook staff and I think they felt like they finally put it all together for that game. It certainly helped them that Carter went out early. And they never got it that together again the rest of the year. No doubt they had the toughest schedule in the region if not the state.

I am hoping we can come with our A game against you guys. If we turn the ball over as we did in our first two games, you guys will make us pay and it could get ugly fast. I remember Highland Springs return to the playoffs a few years back against Bird. Anything north of that final would be a win for us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT