ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers and well wishes, please.

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
Our friend, Mike Salem, is going through another rough patch with his health. Please let him know how much we care for him through you comments, please.

Spartan spirit, Mike, Spartan spirit! Get better big guy. We miss you terribly! DP

Reactions: mike salem
Hang tough Mike! Best wishes, good thoughts and prayers for your speedy recovery!

Mike, What can we do for you? Never hesitate to ask!
I have been severely sleep deprived for the last month, my hospital bed has been messed up for about that much time. I went to the dr yesterday to get hooked up with some IV steroids for a MS flare up, order for OT to help my right hand which has been curling up the last few days, and a strong sleeping pill which worked like a charm last night. 12 hrs sleep, praise God! I'm gonna get stronger my bed should be fixed this week hopefully, the steroids coming tomorrow morning will combat this exacerbation, the sleeping pill will provide glorious relief, and the OT starts tomorrow to strengthen my right hand. I'm going to be fine not missing any games this year if i can help it. May need to get Noah to pick me up for the next home game, but I plan to be there!

I have been severely sleep deprived for the last month, my hospital bed has been messed up for about that much time. I went to the dr yesterday to get hooked up with some IV steroids for a MS flare up, order for OT to help my right hand which has been curling up the last few days, and a strong sleeping pill which worked like a charm last night. 12 hrs sleep, praise God! I'm gonna get stronger my bed should be fixed this week hopefully, the steroids coming tomorrow morning will combat this exacerbation, the sleeping pill will provide glorious relief, and the OT starts tomorrow to strengthen my right hand. I'm going to be fine not missing any games this year if i can help it. May need to get Noah to pick me up for the next home game, but I plan to be there!
Prayers are with you man. My dad had MS and I definitely know what your going through.

Mike, I've posted little and have not spent nearly as much time on VA Preps this season, but just wanted you to know I'm praying for you. I've noticed that you've posted some since this thread was started, so hoping things are back on the upswing. I really hope to get to a Salem home game or two before the end of the season and will try to find you for some conversation if at all possible. Your Spartans looks great...again! They certainly took it to my Vikings a few weeks ago. In some ways, I think they're even better suited to make a deep run versus last year. We will know soon enough! Take care buddy!

Mike, like I've told you before. You are an inspiration to me. I'm reminded how trivial my problems are compared to what you endure, every time I think of you.

We are working on getting your computer replaced. Give us a few more days.

Sleep well, and have they finally fixed your bed?

Bed thing has got to be fixed this week. I keep hoping they'll call and say they have the part because every time I call them they are one wrong answer from a tongue lashing. I have 2 things that must be operational for me to be, my chair and my bed. The last 2 things to break have been those 2 things! There is no 911 for medical equipment, but Geez there should be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT