ADVERTISEMENT

Pulaski Co/Blacksburg

pcken

VaPreps Varsity
Feb 6, 2006
very much a defensive game. PC had 10 first downs. BB only 5. PC defense shut bb down. On the other hand bb defense shut pc down also. No Terry didn’t play but he is their 3rd leading receiver. Overrated IMO. Game came down to big plays on special teams.

Reactions: Amgis and OCBoy
No Terry didn’t play but he is their 3rd leading receiver. Overrated IMO.

Exceptionally bad take. Why do you think two other kids have more yards? Also ignores his massive STs influence.

Looks like Pulaski is going to be a sleeper coming out of 4D

very much a defensive game. PC had 10 first downs. BB only 5. PC defense shut bb down. On the other hand bb defense shut pc down also. No Terry didn’t play but he is their 3rd leading receiver. Overrated IMO. Game came down to big plays on special teams.
He also plays defense

Terry is the best player on the field every game he plays in. He has a ton of rushing yards to go along with his receiving and return yards and completely changes the way teams have to gameplan every week. He is about as far from overrated as someone can be.

Pulaski is quicker than usual on defense. They look like a very tough opponent for Salem. Both Salem and Pulaski are in similar situations. Salem has turnover issues and penalty issues as does Pulaski. Pulaski is very impressive. I hope they bring a sellout. Blacksburg is no. One in 4d. Both of these teams lost close contests to Blacksburg. Could be a slobberknocker?

Reactions: FootballArmy
Just about the dumbest comment I’ve seen. You’re just ignoring Terry’s influence on defense and special teams? On offense, may want to keep in mind, he’s been limited somewhat in time played later in games.

Doesn’t Region D take 8 teams with top two seeds with a bye?

Teams with byes don’t make the gate and loss opportunity for concessions , it’s about the money. Should never be bye games in high school, teams have a hard enough time paying for uniforms and supplies . Just my opinion, please don’t lock the thread.

I remember seeing Tyquest Terry in 8th grade against ALMS. He was used at RB and I knew right then he'd be a handful for the HS level. Coffey, Mohammad, (sp?) Mitchell, Johnston, and many others on offense and defense make this a great team. They may lose a lot of good players every year, but they seem to be a threat for years to come.

Terry or Ramsey , just on pure skills . Who do you take?

Ramsey 14.5 sacks as a Soph playing Def only

Jr played 7 or 8 games as a RB showed major skills

Sr played all but first game limited to less than 10 carries per game until Owen got hurt then he was turned loose.

Terry started as a Freshman. He is smaller than Ramsey, but quicker. I guess I just prefer Ramsey's size, speed, and durability.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT