ADVERTISEMENT

R E Lee 88 Buffalo Gap 48

Nov 29, 2016
Info from P.Hite twitter. Lee 24-7 after 1Q, 46-20 at halftime. Unofficial, D.George with 27. Looks like Lee is a legit 2A top ten team this year. They should have doubled up Gap and they did. Good start to the season.

I look 4ward to the R. E. Lee and Martinsville match up, on 21 Jan.

It was great to see Lee play so well. They are only going to improve as the season moves on. Three different Leemen had slams last night including an ally oop to George. On top of George's 27...Jarvis Vaughan added 17. Lee ended up with four players in double figures.

Lee now hosts Alleghany on Friday before playing at Wilson Memorial on Saturday.

Reactions: AntGZee
Barring any injuries, Lee should be in the Final Four of 2A this year. They have that much talent.

I don't see the Weatherman kid from Gap listed on their roster. That's a big guy missing from the middle for the Bison. Wonder why he isn't playing this year.

I guess the Leemen will be very strong with a D-1 commitment on their team. So I wish them the best of luck. I had said all along that when they join the Shenandoah next year, they will dominate in basketball year in and year out. Oh well, maybe his graduation will even the playing field a little bit unless some of the others turn out to be just as good as he is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT