ADVERTISEMENT

Radford vs John Marshall

Rivera-Torres has a article listing himself as a full time actor full time hooper. When does the student part kick in?? Radford kids go to classes and are held to high academic standards. I have issues with running up the score as well. Full court press when your up 81-35 in 3rd quarter is punk move.

To my understanding after the VHSL class 2 state championship, JM will be playing in the National HS basketball playoffs. If this is true, it makes a little more sense for them to build their team like this but I still don't like that they use the public school platform to do it on because it is not fair to the other public schools.

To my understanding after the VHSL class 2 state championship, JM will be playing in the National HS basketball playoffs. If this is true, it makes a little more sense for them to build their team like this but I still don't like that they use the public school platform to do it on because it is not fair to the other public schools.
I thought the VHSL limited public schools to 22 regular season games and then only region and state playoff games?

VHSL just needs to investigate JM and make sure they are doing transfers the correct way. No way should a 2A sized team be the number one school in the nation. It’s common knowledge kids are coming from NC and NY to play there bc a certain AAU organization’s assistant coach is JM’s coach.
Prove it. If you can prove it, turn them into the VHSL.

Prove it. If you can prove it, turn them into the VHSL.
It has been proven and that’s why VHSL declined to allow them to play in the national tournament on ESPN. They are going to a NIT,but they are not allowed to represent John Marshall high school. They will just play under the name “justice”. It’s not exactly a tournament loaded with top-five talent either. Paul VI IS going to the tournament that will be on ESPN.

I thought the VHSL limited public schools to 22 regular season games and then only region and state playoff games?
You are correct and VHSL has blocked them from going to the national championship tournament that will be played on ESPN. They are going to a NIT called “the throne”, but they cannot play under the John Marshall name.

They are not being allowed to go to the national high school basketball playoff that will be played on ESPN. Paul VI is in it but JM will not be allowed to play in it. They are going to a NIT called “the throne”. Much lower rated teams in that and more of a AAU setting. VHSL does not allow one group to stand higher than the others.

They are not being allowed to go to the national high school basketball playoff that will be played on ESPN. Paul VI is in it but JM will not be allowed to play in it. They are going to a NIT called “the throne”. Much lower rated teams in that and more of a AAU setting. VHSL does not allow one group to stand higher than the others.
Much lower rated teams? It’s sponsored by the NBA and NBA Players Association, that’s absurd. Have you seen the players/teams playing in the tournament? Paul VI was beat by a team playing in the Throne(Columbus).

It has been proven and that’s why VHSL declined to allow them to play in the national tournament on ESPN. They are going to a NIT,but they are not allowed to represent John Marshall high school. They will just play under the name “justice”. It’s not exactly a tournament loaded with top-five talent either. Paul VI IS going to the tournament that will be on ESPN.
DJ Wagner, Cameron Boozer, Aaron Bradshaw, Isaiah Collier, Tre Johnson, Jared McCain, Arrinten Page just to name a few. Christ the King(NY), Simeon(IL), Centennial(Ca), Columbus(Fl), Wheeler(Ga), Camden(NJ), Kell(Ga) are all state powerhouses and beat teams playing in the Geico Tournament. I know they ain’t exactly the Miramar Patriots but this list will do.

Reactions: CHUKNOW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT