ADVERTISEMENT

RAIDERS vs BOBCATS

I would like to think Radford has a good chance, but I just don't see it this year. We have a bunch of talent and if we don't turn over, we are pretty good, but the matchup favors Appo because of Appo's run game and our defensive line isn't our strongest area. I think Appo will have lots of success running it. If we can somehow slow down Appo's run game, it could be close, but I think Appo is just to far ahead of us. I hope I'm wrong though-no offense Appo fans. Hoping for an injury free game. I will say this though. I'm not sure what Appo has next year. I know Pennix returns, but Radford will be better than this year. We will have a team that at least on paper, that will be as good or better than our 2018 team in my opinion. I think we are one year away from having a very reasonable chance to win the region.
I think you summed the game up here really well and the game went exactly like you said. The Raiders game play was maybe the 2nd best they have done this year which is a major improvement from the last 4 games. Radford had me really wondering alot if Appo was going to get the win or not. If Radford has a good return of players next year look out they are going to be dangerous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT