ADVERTISEMENT

RE Lee Football coach

RedPrideNation_RollPride

VaPreps All District
Oct 13, 2014
RE Lee coach is leaving to take the head coach position at Battlefield per local press. Hate to see him go as he is a good one and impacted the program in a positive way. Good luck to him and now I wonder who replaces him.

Reactions: BGfootball95
Yes sir and I am a big fan of his. Connected with players much more so than Tibbs. Who by the way had moderate success at times himself. Lots of athletes walking those halls that will come out for the right person.

Reactions: obguthr
RE Lee coach is leaving to take the head coach position at Battlefield per local press. Hate to see him go as he is a good one and impacted the program in a positive way. Good luck to him and now I wonder who replaces him.

I agree - he really made a difference with Lee the past few seasons.

Isn't he from that area recently?

Maybe he misses that area and/or football in that part of the state.

The thing I like about him is that the players are not just players to him. His investment in those young men on that level will reap far more rewards than just football games. Although I really think he has an exceptional mind for that as well. Honestly we need more coaches like that. I really do wish him the best and will follow from afar.

The thing I like about him is that the players are not just players to him. His investment in those young men on that level will reap far more rewards than just football games. Although I really think he has an exceptional mind for that as well. Honestly we need more coaches like that. I really do wish him the best and will follow from afar.
Your exactly right and we need more coaches like him.

Reactions: obguthr
We should change the name of that courthouse too. What was the name of that place again??
General district court?
Staunton circuit court?
Augusta juvenile and domestic relations court?
Augusta county circuit court?
Or court of appeals?
Which one needs a name change?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT