⏰
Boys
🆚
Thomas Jefferson @730p
Link:

https://gofan.co/app/events/920624?schoolId=VA7807

332717556_908947393648802_2641328143339506177_n.jpg

Last edited:
JM should play Hayfield for the VA state championship, period.

(I left out Paul VI because they're private)

Last edited:
Reactions: toughy299
Unfortunately you play the hand your dealt, it will not always be this way John Marshall will have some down years Unfortunately just not this year.

Unfortunately you play the hand your dealt, it will not always be this way John Marshall will have some down years Unfortunately just not this year.
Recruiting at JM hasn’t slowed in recent years. Domination will continue in this NIL age. John Marshall in 2a boys basketball, Virginia and Georgia Bulldogs football have created dynasties for years to come.

GIRLS Region 2A Semis:

Poquoson Girls falls to Brunswick in a well played, competitive game by a score of 49-38 - ends with a record of 13-9

Last edited:
Reactions: SportsJunkie32
Boys Region 2A Semis:

Brunswick 52, Greensville 46 Final
so Bulldogs at Justices x2
congrats on making to the state quarter-finals.
Friday's winners will be at home;
losers will go on the road to the winners of Region B.

Last edited:
Reactions: SportsJunkie32
so Bulldogs at Justices x2
congrats on making to the state quarter-finals.
Friday's winners will be at home;
losers will go on the road to the winners of Region B.
As a spectator, I’d like to see JM play their bench the entire 1st half, just to see where they’re at. Then roll out the calvary for the 2nd half. Would be interesting to see them potentially play from behind or with a little urgency.

bad news out of Region B.
Upsets galore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#4 Strasburg is playing #2 Madison County for the title

I predict Brunswick will have the "luxury " of playing John Marshall in the regional finals and state semifinals.

bad news out of Region B.
Upsets galore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#4 Strasburg is playing #2 Madison County for the title
Strasburg beating #1 Clarke isn't really an upset considering Strasburg beat them 3 out of 4 times this year. But one of Strasburg and Madison will end up coming to Richmond next week to face the #1 team in the country

Reactions: MCAthletics
Strasburg beating #1 Clarke isn't really an upset considering Strasburg beat them 3 out of 4 times this year. But one of Strasburg and Madison will end up coming to Richmond next week to face the #1 team in the country
Brunswick will not be a walk in the park either!

🏀
Girls & Boys VHSL Region 2A FINALS
🗓️
Fri. 2/24/23
📍
@Huguenot
Girls: Brunswick
🆚
#1 John Marshall
⏰
6:00pm
Boys:
Brunswick
🆚
#1 John Marshall
⏰
@7:30pm
🎟
Tickets ON SALE NOW
***GoFan tickets ONLY!!!
https://gofan.co/app/events/546287?schoolId=VA7807 (Link in bio)
$$$ Cost $8
(1
🎟️
ticket for both games)
•VHSL passes Accepted
❌
NO CASH at door!
❌
NO RPS PASSES ACCEPTED
❌
NO parent list & all JM Students & Staff must purchase a ticket
❌
NO BAGS
❌
NO Outside Food or Drinks
❌
NO RE-ENTRY
🎥
Games will be Livestreamed on the NFHS website (link in bio)
https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/.../john-marshall-high-school...
May be an image of text that says '如 BUY TICKETS ONLINE USE THE QR CODE BELOW, OR VISIT GOFAN.CO & SEARCH JOHN MARSHALL HIGH SCHOOL JOHN MARSHALL JUSTICES vS. BRUNSWICK BULLDOGS FEBRUARY 24, 2023 06:00 PM GOFAN ®'

Madison, East Rock and Clarke all tied for the Bull Run regular season at 13-3. Clarke was awarded the number 1 seed on an odd tie breaker the BRD uses. Madison had the better overall record and won the BRD tournament. Clarke didn’t make the BRD tournament finals. I guess, technically, it was an upset that the #2 MCHS team won the BRD tourney…but not really. MCHS is 2-1 v. Strasburg but Strasburg has been playing well. Unfortunately, region B is matched up against Region A in the state tournament and everyone knows how that will go…

Reactions: pizzzzza
Madison, East Rock and Clarke all tied for the Bull Run regular season at 13-3. Clarke was awarded the number 1 seed on an odd tie breaker the BRD uses. Madison had the better overall record and won the BRD tournament. Clarke didn’t make the BRD tournament finals. I guess, technically, it was an upset that the #2 MCHS team won the BRD tourney…but not really. MCHS is 2-1 v. Strasburg but Strasburg has been playing well. Unfortunately, region B is matched up against Region A in the state tournament and everyone knows how that will go…
thanks for the details

thanks for the details
MCHS is young and lives and dies on guard play. Their 6’8” center did not come out this year to focus on baseball. That hurt. They play well for a bunch of 6’ kids with no real post presence. They have had a good season; regular season co-champ, BRD tourney champ, POY and hopefully a Region title at Shenandoah University tonight. They should be real good next year… but I hope their impending tangle with Region A is not a spirit breaker!

Last edited:
I think Brunswick loss there best player due to injury
Unfortunately he was out for the last week or 2 of the regular season and TRD tournament. He returned for the regional game Vs Bruton. But as soon as he entered the game he had to exit. It’s tough to watch a kid who has worked so hard not be able to go. I think he was an all state selection last year.

Against John Marshall he wouldn't have made a difference in the outcome instead of 60 point loss maybe 50.

Unfortunately he was out for the last week or 2 of the regular season and TRD tournament. He returned for the regional game Vs Bruton. But as soon as he entered the game he had to exit. It’s tough to watch a kid who has worked so hard not be able to go. I think he was an all state selection last year.
Yeah i seen the play watching on the app vs Bruton..looked like his knee jerked inwards during a gather..it didnt look good at all.. just really tough to watch..great kid as well.Definitely was a joy to watch him battle Franklin three out of the four times they played this year

Reactions: croakerfishin
It's kind of ridiculous that they are playing 2A schools for a state title. But, it is what it is. Everybody else is playing for 2nd place

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT