2. Stuarts Draft (4-0): 21.50
3. Central (5-0): 21.20
4. Strasburg (4-1): 20.00
5. Madison (3-1): 18.25
6. Buckingham (3-1/2-1):18.00
7. Clarke County (2-2): 17.25
8. East Rock (2-3): 16.40
9. Page County (1-4): 12.20

Difference in Buckingham record is Fuqua not counting. If for some reason Fuqua counts this year, Buckingham is 18.50

Last edited:
1. Luray (4-0): 23.00
2. Stuarts Draft (4-0): 21.50
3. Central (5-0): 21.20
4. Strasburg (4-1): 20.00
5. Madison (3-1): 18.25
6. Buckingham (3-1/2-1):18.00
7. Clarke County (2-2): 17.25
8. East Rock (2-3): 16.40
9. Page County (1-4): 12.20

Difference in Buckingham record is Fuqua not counting. If for some reason Fuqua counts this year, Buckingham is 18.50
I couldn't find nothing on Mountain View. I see in vhsl looks like they not playing a full schedule but vhsl has them in region B. Don't think it matters but just wandering what was that deal.

I couldn't find nothing on Mountain View. I see in vhsl looks like they not playing a full schedule but vhsl has them in region B. Don't think it matters but just wandering what was that deal.

They haven't won a game, and most of their games shouldn't count (i.e. Military, private, etc.). So I just left them out

Strasburg and Central would be one I want to see. Central Woodstock is obviously really really good and I know there's talk about them getting back to the semi's and having a good chance to win that game and go to Salem. However, I'm not so sure that Strasburg isn't the best team in Region C.

I saw where Central W beat Clarke by 1 score, but Strasburg beat Clarke 38 to nothing! It sounds like Strasburg is really good. Draft goes without saying. They are always good.

Strasburg played their A+ game. Clarke had some injuries and could never get anything going on O. As for Strasburg/Central, Strasburg is small (as always) but more scrappy and physical than in years past. But Central has some maulers on OL & DL. CW can throw it just enough to keep things honest. Think the Region still goes through CW, Coach Yew has a lot of momentum. Luray looks tough as well

Reactions: Fairlawncat
Strasburg has game wreckers on both sides of the ball (DE and RB). CW is just a well-coached methodical, balanced team.
I think the Strasburg QB has improved significantly since last year to give them the edge over CW.

Haven’t seen Luray this year but I know what they have and what they do.

Luray is significantly better than Clarke. Hell, Luray was significantly better than Handley. I never got to announce the name of Luray's punter. I understand people dismiss Luray because they won all these games last year, and then fell off against the Bull Run teams. But the last time I saw a team run through Skyline like this it was Riverheads, and Luray's defense was better than theirs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT