3. Strasburg (5-1): 20.83
4. Clarke Co. (3-2): 20.2
5. Buckingham (4-1): 20.20
6. Stuarts Draft (4-1): 19.8 (19.40)
7. Madison Co. (4-1): 19.2
8. East Rock (2-4): 16.17
9. Page Co. (2-4): 14.67

Last edited:
I have cc higher. I could be totally wrong seeing you do this a lot and I just did it in a few minutes. With cc win last night against a 4A school I had them and madison flipped. Like I said I could be totally wrong. Thanks for the update

I have cc higher. I could be totally wrong seeing you do this a lot and I just did it in a few minutes. With cc win last night against a 4A school I had them and madison flipped. Like I said I could be totally wrong. Thanks for the update

Madison: Central 6/6, Meridian 20/0, Monroe 20/2, Page 18/4, Parry Mccluer 18/2= 96 divide by 5 is 19.2

Clarke: Warren County 20/4, Skyline 20/6, Central 6/6, Strasburg 6/5, Lightridge 22/6= 101 divide by 5 is 20.2

For some reason, I was missing a game from my page. Ill update

Last edited:
Madison: Central 6/6, Meridian 20/0, Monroe 20/2, Page 18/4, Parry Mccluer 18/2= 96 divide by 5 is 19.2

Clarke: Warren County 20/4, Skyline 20/6, Central 6/6, Strasburg 6/5, Lightridge 22/6= 20.2

For some reason, I was missing a game from my page. Ill update
No problem like I said I thought I was wrong lol but I appreciate the updates.

1. Luray (5-0): 25.2
2. Central (6-0): 22.33
3. Strasburg (5-1): 20.83
4. Clarke Co. (3-2): 20.2
5. Buckingham (3-1): 20.0
6. Stuarts Draft (4-1): 19.8
7. Madison Co. (4-1): 19.2
8. East Rock (2-4): 16.17
9. Page Co. (2-4): 14.67

There are some games Monday that can shift a few rider points. And Buckingham is 4-1, but since one was Fuqua, that would be 3-1
The Fuqua game counts as 1 point by VHSL it's considered a 1A game.

The Fuqua game counts as 1 point by VHSL it's considered a 1A game.

Since when? It hasn't in the past. Thats the reason I have not put it down yet. And while I am at it, I would have no clue aa to which of their games would count for their record as wins for riders.

Either way, at the moment, with Fuqua record and all, Buckingham would be at 20.00.

According to the master schedule, Fuqua is considered as a 1A team. As for their schedule, looks like Fishburne Military and Massanutten Military are the only games that are not recognized by VHSL.

According to the master schedule, Fuqua is considered as a 1A team. As for their schedule, looks like Fishburne Military and Massanutten Military are the only games that are not recognized by VHSL.

I also saw that, and there have also been errors on there.

Like I said, it DOESN'T change them at the moment.

And I have even asked people who would know the answer better than any of us and was told it was that way.

But if people want me to not post them anymore, I can do that very easily as well

And I have even asked people who would know the answer better than any of us and was told it was that way.

But if people want me to not post them anymore, I can do that very easily as well
Wouldn’t it count as 2 pts and not 1 point ????

Wouldn’t it count as 2 pts and not 1 point ????

I don't know what you are referring to?

If you are referring to BCKnights post, IF Fuqua counts, Buckingham would get 18/2 for them currently. 16 for a class 1 team, 2 bonus for them being considered a 2a (don't get punished for playing down), and 2 points for the one win over Arcadia.

Like I said, at this moment, whether they count or not doesn't effect anything but Buckinghams record.

Like I also stated, my information comes from past knowledge AND higher ups. If they count, they count. I am certainly not trying to make someone look good or bad.

Like I have stated before and in years past, I will be doing them one way or another for people that they actually matter for (not meaning fans don't matter). I put them on here to be helpful to others who want to be up to date.

Sounds good. Don't post them anymore

Sounds good. Don't post them anymore

Sounds good. You can do it then.

But I won't hold my breath. We have someone who has been here for 20+ years, and has done it for the vast majority of that time, or someone with very few posts. Of course unless you are someone who has had different SN, then you also don't know the last few years history of this.

But by all means, if others have that same opinion, I will gladly step away and either they won't be posted, or someone else will pick up the ball and advance it.

You asked an opinion which means you are asking for input from others on whether you should keep doing it. I gave you mine. Stop doing it. Your post didn't have strings attached to it when you asked such as who would pick it up or knowing the history of who has done power points. No need to add those strings now that you have an opinion. If it causes you hardship, simply don't do it.

Well I was told by our staff who was told by VHSL before they scheduled them so...

Why are you getting mad over something so small?

It happens every year. Someone questions his ratings and he threatens to not do it anymore. Lol

You got it dude.

Like I have stated multiple times, I could be wrong. I am not infallible. All you got to do is look in this thread to see me being wrong.

But sure, you want to bring up every year.

For about 3 weeks straight a couple years ago I got asked the SAME QUESTION, saying they didn't understand and questioning me. Ended up being correct. No big deal.

Last year, I had folks questioning if a game was postponed, canceled, forfeited, etc week after week. I gave the same answer every time. Nobody wanted to take my word for it. It wasn't until someone from a DIFFERENT area of the state said something.

So when you continue to be questioned (like I am trying to make something up), yea it does bother me.

Never in this thread did I "threaten" to not do it. I simply said if people don't want me to post them I won't.

Again, I am certainly not infallible. I could absolutely be wrong on this issue. I never once in this thread claimed that I was absolutely right on the issue. I simply stated what I was told, and what it was IN THE PAST. And there are certainly errors on the MASTER SCHEDULE.

But in case you or anyone else missed it, multiple times now I have even added that at present it does not change anything.

But by all means, someone else can do it. I will continue to do it for those people that actually NEED to know, and for those that appreciate it.

It is kind of strange to me though that when I have been asked to do it or helped out for other Classes, or even all 4 regions a few years ago it was appreciated. But it is what it is.

Have a good one fellas

You got it dude.

Like I have stated multiple times, I could be wrong. I am not infallible. All you got to do is look in this thread to see me being wrong.

But sure, you want to bring up every year.

For about 3 weeks straight a couple years ago I got asked the SAME QUESTION, saying they didn't understand and questioning me. Ended up being correct. No big deal.

Last year, I had folks questioning if a game was postponed, canceled, forfeited, etc week after week. I gave the same answer every time. Nobody wanted to take my word for it. It wasn't until someone from a DIFFERENT area of the state said something.

So when you continue to be questioned (like I am trying to make something up), yea it does bother me.

Never in this thread did I "threaten" to not do it. I simply said if people don't want me to post them I won't.

Again, I am certainly not infallible. I could absolutely be wrong on this issue. I never once in this thread claimed that I was absolutely right on the issue. I simply stated what I was told, and what it was IN THE PAST. And there are certainly errors on the MASTER SCHEDULE.

But in case you or anyone else missed it, multiple times now I have even added that at present it does not change anything.

But by all means, someone else can do it. I will continue to do it for those people that actually NEED to know, and for those that appreciate it.

It is kind of strange to me though that when I have been asked to do it or helped out for other Classes, or even all 4 regions a few years ago it was appreciated. But it is what it is.

Have a good one fellas
Bud, I'm just messing with you. I'm a total smart a**. Yes, I know it's hard to tell through a computer. I don't take anything on these boards seriously. You definitely have more patience than me, because I wouldn't even want to begin to figure things out. Lol

Alright Fellas, the official Ratings are out.

2 discrepancies from mine that I don't get.

Buckingham: Yes Fuqua is counted, but that is NOT the issue. They have Franklin with 3 wins (which I assume takes into account the Forfeit game).

Stuarts Draft: They have Greenbriar East as 1 win, whereas they have 2 wins

Fuqua counts because they are not a boarding school. It is stupid, but that is the reason. If they were a boarding school then they would not figure into the equation and you would just divide Buckingham's points by 9 games.

In their infinite wisdom, the VHSL ranks the private schools by size. Life Christian would be a Class 1 school due to enrollment and Trinity Episcopal would be a Class 2 school.

It would make a whole lot more sense for all private schools not to count, but it is what it is.

Fuqua counts because they are not a boarding school. It is stupid, but that is the reason. If they were a boarding school then they would not figure into the equation and you would just divide Buckingham's points by 9 games.

In their infinite wisdom, the VHSL ranks the private schools by size. Life Christian would be a Class 1 school due to enrollment and Trinity Episcopal would be a Class 2 school.

It would make a whole lot more sense for all private schools not to count, but it is what it is.

Thats the way it used to be. I don't care one way or another on that.

What does bother me is the ones that are wrong. I see the error on my end with Franklin. I added the bonus points to both columns (or added the Forfeit win twice).

But I KNOW Greenbrier has 2 wins. So that one is strange

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT