4. Fort Defiance (5-3): 21.38
5. Clarke County (6-1): 21.29
6. Strasburg (5-1): 20.50
7. Madison County (4-3): 18.00
8. Stuarts Draft (5-3): 17.50
9. Page County (1-6): 12.71
10. Luray (1-6): 12.29

Last edited:
First off thanks for doing the points. Now if it ended today there would be some interesting matchups for the first and potential second round games. Fort is playing really good down the stretch so they could crash a lot of people’s parties including any potential rematch with the Gladiators.

If you are Central or Riverheads, no offense to Fort Defiance who has improvesd, but I would want to avoid Buckingham in the 2nd game. Riverheads and Central can beat BC, but BC can possibly beat them also.

I was not discounting them at all. I just haven’t seen a lot of them so I have very little to reference. Shame on me for not following a little closer but they have been just below my radar. They are generally a team to be dealt with come playoff time so they could sure enough upset an apple cart or two as well.

Having played (and lost to) Buckingham, Fort Defiance and Central, I can say that all three are really good. At this moment in time, and subject to change, I’d say Central is the strongest BUT…if Buckingham beat them, I’d not be surprised. Fort has some really good weapons but their defense was just a bit behind the other two…not saying they aren’t good though.

Last edited:
Coming off this week's bye, next week will be the 1st game with every one of our starters on the field together. When we played Lunenburg we were completely depleted with injuries and to come away from the game with a win knowing the kids that were sitting out, this team will not be a fun match up for anyone going forward. Add the fact we are throwing the ball alot and our QB is more than capable. Totally different team Totally different.

Coming off this week's bye, next week will be the 1st game with every one of our starters on the field together. When we played Lunenburg we were completely depleted with injuries and to come away from the game with a win knowing the kids that were sitting out, this team will not be a fun match up for anyone going forward. Add the fact we are throwing the ball alot and our QB is more than capable. Totally different team Totally different.
Central will give up passing yards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT