3. Central (7-1): 23.00
4. Buckingham(6-1):21.86
4. Clarke (5-2): 21.86
6. SD (5-2): 21.00/20.43
(With and Without Greenbrier games)
7. East Rock (4-4): 19.75
8. Madison (4-3): 17.43
9. Page Co (2-5): 14.86

One team for Rider Points had their game postponed until Monday, so that could change Buckingham afterwards

Just last week Luray seemed to be the favorite and they still might win it, but this region looks pretty wide open after Luray's loss tonight.

Just last week Luray seemed to be the favorite and they still might win it, but this region looks pretty wide open after Luray's loss tonight.
When the chips fall and cold weather sets in, I'm still going with Central W. I know Luray took it to em last week, but these teams are fairly close and there is something to be said about having the experience like Woodstock does of a deep recent playoff run. There are some solid football teams in Region B. When there is some opinions of Draft being the 6th best team in the region, then you know it's a good region, because Draft is always tough.

When the chips fall and cold weather sets in, I'm still going with Central W. I know Luray took it to em last week, but these teams are fairly close and there is something to be said about having the experience like Woodstock does of a deep recent playoff run. There are some solid football teams in Region B. When there is some opinions of Draft being the 6th best team in the region, then you know it's a good region, because Draft is always tough.
Strasburg could have a say in it too. They play Luray next week and Central in 3 weeks. They're 6-1, but their one loss was a week one forfeit loss. Also Buckingham is under the radar and can't be overlooked either. This Region could potentially have 4 or 5 teams win it and it wouldn't be a surprise

Central's kicker could be a difference-maker in close playoff games. Hit a 47 yarder last night and just missed a 49 yarder later in the game.

Reactions: obguthr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT