ADVERTISEMENT

Region D, Who will be the 8th and 9th seeds???

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
Class 4, Region D sends 8 to the playoffs. Who will get in at 8th, and who just misses at 9th?

Amherst
Bassett
Blacksburg
Byrd
Carroll County
Charlottesville
E C Glass
Jefferson Forest
LCA
Pulaski
Salem
G W Washington

Class 4, Region D sends 8 to the playoffs. Who will get in at 8th, and who just misses at 9th?

Amherst
Bassett
Blacksburg
Byrd
Carroll County
Charlottesville
E C Glass
Jefferson Forest
LCA
Pulaski
Salem
G W Washington

Not sure what the seeding will be but I have Byrd, Cville, Glass, JF, Salem, GW, LCA all get in with Bburg or Pulaski taking the 8th spot

If Byrd beats LB then I’d think they’d get the 1 seed. I only see GW and Byrd going undefeated. Glass & Salem could very well go undefeated as well but it will be tougher due to their schedules.
Yeah, Byrd could pretty easily go 10-0 due to the weak schedule, they only have 2-3 games they could realistically lose (LB, NS,and maybe Richlands)

DR beat LCA 14-0 last week
Glenvar beat Blacksburg 7-3
Pulaski’s 1s vs Radford’s 1s was 13-12 at half.
They both played their 1’s the 3rd qtr. Pulaski co scored on 3 straight drives in the 3rd. The cougars starting q.b did not play at all. He is light years better than the others.

Like I said, wait till the games count. 7v7, scrimmages, and benefits are practice. The real show is Friday. Not to mention, some teams make dramatic improvement as the year progresses.

Reactions: RKE Fan
Ouch is right.

What kind of Offense is Coach Sloss running at Blacksburg? @cb2018 @JOrndorff
They are running basically the same O, but have added a few more running plays. The other thing they will try doing is stretching the field with more downfield throws. Johnston is really good and can make all of the throws if they can keep him upright. That’s the BIG question.

Reactions: VolNation85
JF defense looking much better this year. However, offensive execution has been poor through 2 preseason games. If they can get the offense rolling they’ll be tough to beat. If not, could be a tough road in a very competitive Seminole district.
It's hard to believe that Coach Christmas won't find a way to ring up the points. He is an offensive genius.

Reactions: blackknight_pride
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT