ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville-13. MV-0 end of 1st

Can’t block , run , catch, switching qbs, bands blasting when we got the ball, run same plays over and over.

Last edited:
The Warriors need to come out of the locker room. I don’t know what’s going on but I hope they fix it after halftime.

Like he said above, reidsville was only rushing 3 guys and getting to the qb.. every series its a coin flip on who the qb gonna be. 1st drives of the 1st and 3rd quarter were great, but no consistency throughout the game. Freddie actually looked great on defense, made alot of tackles..

Like he said above, reidsville was only rushing 3 guys and getting to the qb.. every series its a coin flip on who the qb gonna be. 1st drives of the 1st and 3rd quarter were great, but no consistency throughout the game. Freddie actually looked great on defense, made alot of tackles..
Keep Dryus as the QB and keep Freddie on D. Simple as that. The offense can’t get going with 2 QBs.

MV fans need to slow their roll. They win 2 chips and think they're a powerhouse. Ya can't win them all. They lost to JF and Reidsville. They lost to two better teams. Relax and let the kids play.

All of Eastern Henry County is calling for Favero’s job on Facebook. Hate to see stuff like that on social media.
Most of those probably dont know anything about football.. those are prob they same people that think Roy Williams should be fired from North carolina.. since his 0-10 debut, favero had a winning season every year and 2 state championships.. Before this year, MV fans have only witnessed 2 home losses since 2012 i believe.. whos gonna replace him, im sure none of them gonna grab a whistle and put the time in. Every team gonna have rebuilding years, but most teams that have rebuilding years dont even win a game.. look what staunton river going through right now. Favero a damn good coach, and i think its possible for another state championship in the next few years. I wouldn't even count them out this year, anything can happen.. Jefferson forest beat the brakes off MV the same year they won the state championship. I can see alot of promise in this team, they just gotta find the right combinations on offense..

Most of those probably dont know anything about football.. those are prob they same people that think Roy Williams should be fired from North carolina.. since his 0-10 debut, favero had a winning season every year and 2 state championships.. Before this year, MV fans have only witnessed 2 home losses since 2012 i believe.. whos gonna replace him, im sure none of them gonna grab a whistle and put the time in. Every team gonna have rebuilding years, but most teams that have rebuilding years dont even win a game.. look what staunton river going through right now. Favero a damn good coach, and i think its possible for another state championship in the next few years. I wouldn't even count them out this year, anything can happen.. Jefferson forest beat the brakes off MV the same year they won the state championship. I can see alot of promise in this team, they just gotta find the right combinations on offense..
I totally agree. Favero is an outstanding coach. MV fans are so quick to jump the gun. The same fans that are calling for him to go are the same ones that were trying to be his best friend during the championship seasons. No other coach in MV history has done what he has done. Favero is and will remain the man for the job!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT