ADVERTISEMENT

RH

deuce2hublue

VaPreps Rookie
Mar 2, 2010
Will be one tops in the JRD this season...like I try to say every year. Juniors Tremaine Pugh and Nashiem Pettus will be trouble. Hope to make noise in the region too...whichever one that is this season!

Will be one tops in the JRD this season...like I try to say every year. Juniors Tremaine Pugh and Nashiem Pettus will be trouble. Hope to make noise in the region too...whichever one that is this season!
Heard they did pretty well in their scrimmage against Fuqua. Prince Edward is ranked #10 in the State according to preps. Amelia may be a contender in the JRD this year. There has mention of Goochland though I would think they would not be at full strength yet with football. Bluestone, Cumberland and Buckingham graduated a lot of kids.

Yes, Pettus is his name. I was telling a few folks that RH should make some noise this year. I knew Pugh was back and couldn't think of that lightning quick guard you guys had but that's him. He gave us fits last year. Buckingham will be young and may go through some growing pains but they have been putting in the work and should be better than some think. Probably not gonna win district or anything but should be a respected opponent for many. Buckingham opens at home with Chatham on Wednesday. Ill be at Prince Edward on Tuesday when they host Nottoway.

Yes, Pettus is his name. I was telling a few folks that RH should make some noise this year. I knew Pugh was back and couldn't think of that lightning quick guard you guys had but that's him. He gave us fits last year. Buckingham will be young and may go through some growing pains but they have been putting in the work and should be better than some think. Probably not gonna win district or anything but should be a respected opponent for many. Buckingham opens at home with Chatham on Wednesday. Ill be at Prince Edward on Tuesday when they host Nottoway.
R-H won last night at Gretna. Not sure of score.

Reactions: knightsfan96
Goochland seems like it would be in the prime area to contend basketball wise yearly, but they are always lower tier in the JRD. Hope all teams have great success.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT