ADVERTISEMENT

Ridgeview Wolfpack Hype Video

swva_havok_fan

VaPreps Varsity
Feb 23, 2016

I'm normally not one to shill my team or create a thread to promote something for them. But I made an exception in this case because this is an outstanding video very professionally done. As a Ridgeview guy, I got chills watching this.

If any other teams have videos like this out there, I would love to see them as well.

Glad you posted this. I stumbled upon this video last week and meant to post it myself. Union did a big one at the start of the season and does a short one weekly. Love these for HS football!

The video quality on this one is outstanding! Kudos to the creator.

Glad you posted this. I stumbled upon this video last week and meant to post it myself. Union did a big one at the start of the season and does a short one weekly. Love these for HS football!

The video quality on this one is outstanding! Kudos to the creator.

Yes, if you have Facebook, I highly recommend following Brad. He's always doing work with his drone. He was up on High Knob this week getting some stunning footage with the drone.

Reactions: Union_Fan
Loved the video, hate the Abingdon helmets. I'd like to see videos from other schools.
This one starts with clips from Powell Valley and Appalachia, then progresses into Union. Union clips from 2011-2018. Some may or may not know, but number 16, Turner, on the Appalachia clips is current Union head coach, Travis Turner, son of former Appalachia head coach Tom Turner.

You can go here to see the weekly clips. https://www.facebook.com/pg/Union-High-School-129545150718962/videos/?ref=page_internal

This may be my favorite short clip.

Reactions: swva_havok_fan

I'm normally not one to shill my team or create a thread to promote something for them. But I made an exception in this case because this is an outstanding video very professionally done. As a Ridgeview guy, I got chills watching this.

If any other teams have videos like this out there, I would love to see them as well.
Great video! One question, what do they use to create the smoke in the tunnel?

Reactions: swva_havok_fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT