ADVERTISEMENT

Riverheads at Rappahannock Baseball Questions

rhsgrad

VaPreps Rookie
Nov 23, 2003
Can one of you Region A posters give me the scoop on Rappahannock. Do they have a stud pitcher they rely on or a bunch of good pitchers? Also give me a good place for a late lunch on the way to the ball game maybe in Tappahannock unless you know somewhere else I should stop for lunch.

Nice little place at Watts Store on 360 name Almost there for a quick lunch, they lost their Stuff for the year, but have a couple of other good pitchers, well coached team.

A sound defensive team...won a very competitive Shenandoah District that had 5 teams qualify for regionals. Wilson the only D2 team had a very good 1-2 pitching combo of senior pitchers, then one broke his arm, but they have won with #3. Not a power hitting club.
This post was edited on 6/3 10:00 PM by DiamondDude

Thanks for the info guys. Wilson is a sound baseball team but there star broke his arm at the end of the season. They are a very good team but someone younger is going to get thrown into pitching that may not have the experice that Frazier had. If this would have been done right Riverheads Rapp at 5 and then Wilson KW at 7:30 and I could have made a whole night of it.Everybody travel safe tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT