ADVERTISEMENT

Riverheads @ Central

Central has only had 3 offensive plays. RH controlling the LOS

Game over. Riverheads punched Central in the mouth on the first drive and the Falcons did not like it. Central had imploded with dumb penalties and Riverheads had kept a cool head and went about their business

Reactions: Bama1985
Big Red Machine rolls. They’ll roll Poqouson too. Would love to see Radford/Graham/Union winner play these boys (no offense Glenvar or Amelia).

Big Red Machine rolls. They’ll roll Poqouson too. Would love to see Radford/Graham/Union winner play these boys (no offense Glenvar or Amelia).
I don't think Graham or Union will have anything for Riverheads this year. Id say Riverheads is the favorite unless poqouson has anything for them or they meet Radford on their A game

Reactions: blackknight_pride
I don't think Graham or Union will have anything for Riverheads this year. Id say Riverheads is the favorite unless poqouson has anything for them or they meet Radford on their A game
Interesting….I feel like Poqouson has the smallest chance to beat these guys out of the other contenders but you may be right! Some good football left to be played!

Riverheads is a well oiled machine. They made Central implode. 8 or 9 personal Fouls on Central is horrible and it is all because Riverheads kept punching them in the mouth

Game over. Riverheads punched Central in the mouth on the first drive and the Falcons did not like it. Central had imploded with dumb penalties and Riverheads had kept a cool head and went about their business
As they always do. Can’t make any mistakes vs. RHS

Reactions: BullRun66
Wow, Central was incredibly undisciplined tonight. Poor sports to say the least with all the unsportsmanslike penalites-9 or so. What kind of coaches allow that type of repeated behavior? One kid had 3 alone I think.
If you're referring to #51 I think he had at least 4, maybe more. He was very hot headed all game

Jesus. Talk about a big red machine. Before tonight I really thought someone else would bring home 2A gold. Not now. I’m a convert. The 2A title runs thru them.

Fans got a little quiet on the hill tonight ! , And # 51 is a jerk ! Roundball season has officially arrived in Woodstock ! lmao
To be fair...I have a strange feeling the Gladiators won't do to well in their matchups against the Falcons on the hardwood this year!

To be fair...I have a strange feeling the Gladiators won't do to well in their matchups against the Falcons on the hardwood this year!
Well riverheads isn't worried about basketball right now, they have at least one more week of football to worry about. My bet is riverheads could have taken their 9 baseball players from their football team and made the entire hill go quiet like they did tonight. The hill/"construction zone"turned into a grave yard real quick tonight. The Falcons better hope to not see the Gladiators in football baseball or wrestling anytime soon.

I thought # 51 was wearing a mouthpiece but at a closer look realized it was a pacifier ! Not sure how he was still playing ? Poor coaching ! If the zebras don't have the balls to pull him the coach should have .

Wow, Central was incredibly undisciplined tonight. Poor sports to say the least with all the unsportsmanslike penalites-9 or so. What kind of coaches allow that type of repeated behavior? One kid had 3 alone I think.
Central coach should be ashamed of himself and their AD should not allow him to have any influence on kids ever again. To allow a player to be so dirty all year and then conduct himself in the manner he did tonight(1 unsportsmanlike 3 personal fouls and punched his own teammate and threw his helmet) take him out for one play and allow him to go back out time and time again. At least TA and SVWC kicked him out of their school and clubs like a good coach/AD would do. At least their asst. Coach walked with him like the hot tempered child he is through the hand shake line as he turned away from every kid on riverheads. Centrals #32,40,8 all seemed like good kids and kids there school should be proud of. 18 and 51 are pathetic and their parents should be taken to the train station!!

Riverheads is a fine football team. Has to get by a Poquoson team that led Lafayette by 10 points with 6 minutes left in the game. If Riverheads wins that game, the game against Union/Graham/Radford will not be played in a phone booth. All three of these will spread Riverheads out and force their secondary to cover. Riverheads may win easily, but they may also lose easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: SFUWO
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT