ADVERTISEMENT

Riverheads vs Lord Botetourt

Hopefully Appo will be at full speed , between COVID hitting the team and contact tracing then some injuries have slowed them down . Heard they had a lot of players out this past Friday and we just want the kids to stay safe ! Should be a good one if all healthy!

Y’all just need to calm down, I’m not taking anything away from your red machine, I’m just stating the facts, #7 stays on the field and it’s basically whoever can score last that wins. Neither defense could stop the others offense in the first half. #7 is the truth and he ran wild on y’all in the first half!! Hasn’t been done on y’all in a long time. It is what it is
This game sounded like a coaches dual ! Maybe one coach is better ?

Appomattox? Really? They just got waxed by Heritage. Without the starting QB theyre not near the team they were. No chance without him.
Heritage would be an interesting matchup considering they have the only coach who seems to have ever been able to crack the Riverheads code. Its crazy to think we have to look all the way up to the top teams in D3 to find programs that can compete with Riverheads.

Heritage would be an interesting matchup considering they have the only coach who seems to have ever been able to crack the Riverheads code. Its crazy to think we have to look all the way up to the top teams in D3 to find programs that can compete with Riverheads.
The Riverheads Code ? There is film everywhere . Not sure what you mean ?

I questioned that 54 to 0, the last loss for rhs was a shut out vs east rock, and that was the first shutout that they had had in like 10 years, there is teams out there that can beat rhs but I don't think they will be 54 points better

The Riverheads Code ? There is film everywhere . Not sure what you mean ?
Rhs code stop the run, and now u need to stop the pass and run, it's only been 3 weeks, rhs will get better as the weeks go on by week 7 they will be at there peak for there playoff run

The only thing that could slow down Riverheads is covid and good lord forbid that happens to them. Possibly the best 1A team in history of Virginia overall, I'm sure there have been better teams for a year or two here and there but over a period of time they may have it covered. The state game two years ago I do believe that Galax could've beat them and probably should have. Does anyone know if any of the dominant teams from southwest Virginia ever had winning streaks like Riverheads is on now?
Very possible that they are simply amazing what is happening with that program.

Reactions: WP02alum
So, can the LB defense contain Appo this week?

Incidentally, I'm seriously planning on going to this game. I’ve never been to a game at Appomattox, so this looks like a good opportunity for me.

Hopefully I’ll get to meet and shake hands with several of you Raiders faithful.
Don't forget those Moore's Country Store hot dogs a little further west from Appomattox on 460. As far as the game goes, it will depend on whether Appomattox is back to full strength or close to it. I hate to see Lawing (QB) miss games his Sr year, but he risks further injury by playing before he's healed up.

Don't forget those Moore's Country Store hot dogs a little further west from Appomattox on 460. As far as the game goes, it will depend on whether Appomattox is back to full strength or close to it. I hate to see Lawing (QB) miss games his Sr year, but he risks further injury by playing before he's healed up.
Moore’s is just a little too far to go past Appomattox. Besides, don’t you know that each hot dog you eat shortens your life by 36 minutes? Which is a lie, because I would have been dead at 11 years old.

Be sure you visit the correct one. There are two Moore’s Country Stores in the Lynchburg area. It is NOT the one in Graves Mills.

It’s the one at 6963 Lynchburg Highway.

It will be the one with the sissys outside gasping for breath and begging for water.

Reactions: Optimal62
Thank you . My guess the chili will be warm ? My travels take me right by there real often. Next trip I will give them a try .
If you like spicy things you'll like the chili on the hot dogs. You can also ask them to go heavy on the chili. If you don't like spicy ask for the mild and go light. Either way I think you'll like it. They have lots of other food choices, but they are most well known for the dogs. Enjoy!

Reactions: Stabler1980
Just got a chance to watch this game. Anybody know what happened to teh ref that got injured?

If you like spicy things you'll like the chili on the hot dogs. You can also ask them to go heavy on the chili. If you don't like spicy ask for the mild and go light. Either way I think you'll like it. They have lots of other food choices, but they are most well known for the dogs. Enjoy!
I will try them both and hope I survive , Thanks

I might have on 1240 the boss . I just can't travel out of Augusta Co. I have one of those convict anklets .
Convict or xovi
I will try them both and hope I survive , Thanks
Come on now xcross thought u have a convict anklets on and u can't take your tractor past augusta county, u know that tractor won't go up the mt to lynchburg, jer loves hotdogs make yourself known and he will treat u to some hotdogs and chili at moores country store, i bet they are better than the old greenville grocerys hotdogs let jer know when so he can save up some money, y'all can have a hotdog eating contest

Last edited:
Convict or xovi

Come on now xcross thought u have a convict anklets on and u can't take your tractor past augusta county, u know that tractor won't go up the mt to lynchburg, jer loves hotdogs make yourself known and he will treat u to some hotdogs and chili at moores country store, i bet they are better than the old greenville grocerys hotdogs let jer know when so he can save up some money, y'all can have a hotdog eating contest
I found a way to get that anklet off so I am free to travel . I will bring you and Jer some chili next time I go that way.

Wow, a high school football conversation morphs into a discussion abut chili dogs!!

They also sell the chili mix so you can make your own at home. Be sure to try the melissa burger.

Wow, a high school football conversation morphs into a discussion abut chili dogs!!
LOL, come on now. You know that food has always been near the top of our priority list.

God
Country
Family
Football
Food

And the order is subject to change to accommodate the need. Right now, we all need a Moore’s hot dog!

Mike, what was the name of the place in Salem years ago that was so famous for their hot dogs? I think the guy that once owned it was on here and used the initials for the place as his nickname.

Reactions: Bama1985
We talking about hotdogs since they ran out at the game, rhs fans like to eat, when they play the concession stands increase in sales.

LOL, come on now. You know that food has always been near the top of our priority list.

God
Country
Family
Football
Food

And the order is subject to change to accommodate the need. Right now, we all need a Moore’s hot dog!

Mike, what was the name of the place in Salem years ago that was so famous for their hot dogs? I think the guy that once owned it was on here and used the initials for the place as his nickname.
Old Mule Hot Dog Company (OMHDC)

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT