ADVERTISEMENT

Roanoke Times Top High School Football Recruits

EPJr

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Sep 27, 2002
Louisa County's Smith shakes up recruiting
5c21bdc487129.image.jpg

https://www.roanoke.com/sports/high...cle_8185f094-0803-11e9-b041-9bfbdbef3af4.html

Reactions: Bo Bob
It puzzles me as to why so many of the top players are leaving the state. If Virginia Tech offers, they should sign.

It puzzles me as to why so many of the top players are leaving the state. If Virginia Tech offers, they should sign.
Maybe they have a chance to be part of a higher level program.
Maybe it’s an educational choice concerning a major.
Maybe another school showed them more attention.
Could be lots of things.

Why SHOULD they sign with Tech in your opinion?

Reactions: VolNation85
I have always said: "If VT offers, players should sign with VT".

Now granted , I can see recruits leaving the state for Alabama, but not any other crappy school, like some leave for. Nor rejecting VT and going to that school in Charlottesville.

Now granted , I can see recruits leaving the state for Alabama, but not any other crappy school, like some leave for. Nor rejecting VT and going to that school in Charlottesville.
so now the truth be told ;):p:p:p:rolleyes:

Top two went to Penn State. Maybe they offered more opportunities and better facilities.
I can understand not choosing UVA unless they are a fan.

Maybe top recruits should stay in state and sign with ODU and not a crappy school like VPI's Gobblers.

if you look at VT schedule next year maybe they want to experience DI football and not a big High school in texas

Maybe top recruits should stay in state and sign with ODU and not a crappy school like VPI's Gobblers.

Actually, ODU is a nice program and has a great coach. As for VT, it may not be elite or not much in football or it may be great as that's debatable. But it's not a crappy school. It's an excellent academic school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT