ADVERTISEMENT

News Robert Anderson Joins Team at VirginiaPreps

People not from the SWVA may be uninformed of him but is a phenomenal prep sports guy. He used to predict every bit of 20 local football games a week (score included) for the Roanoke Times and his batting percentage was not only outstanding (if Vegas carried odds he'd be a multi-millionaire) but his scores would get eerily close on a lot of games. Great mind for prep football in particular.

Terrific pickup for VP.

Welcome aboard Mr Anderson. I hope you will join us on the forum from time to time.

Congratulations Matt, he is a tremendous addition. You have been able to assemble a fantastic core of writers.

A little fun fact. I’m occasionally at a game that Danny or Byron are covering. We make it a point to meet up and carry on some mess. On a rare occasion, I also cross paths with Matt. My point is, if you see any of these guys at a game, make it a point to say hi and introduce yourself. You will not find a more sociable group of guys, and their knowledge of High School football is phenomenal.

Byron, what game are you going to cover first? If you choose ours, I’ll have a hot dog or two ready for you at the press box.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT