ADVERTISEMENT

Rustburg preview

The change in offense could be interesting. They will surprise some teams, but at the end of the day the Seminole District schedule is just brutal. The lack of depth seems to always haunt them.

The change in offense could be interesting. They will surprise some teams, but at the end of the day the Seminole District schedule is just brutal. The lack of depth seems to always haunt them.

Good to see you back on here. I like that they moving to the option. I also like Johnson moving to QB, looks like hes grown too. If they can win 5 games, they'll be in good shape come playoff time.

Reactions: padlevel
Agree, the qb is a hard runner, I really like their fullback. Once the qb settles down learns the nuances of the pitch, he could be really good.

I am a big fan of J. Jones. Younger brother of Dante Jones who now plays at West Virginia State. He is undersized, but his football iq is off the charts

Reactions: lyhsports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT