ADVERTISEMENT

Rustburg vs.Salem

Nov 9, 2008
rhs takes on salem tomarow nite i expect rustburg to take this 1 home they are very strong and i think will make it 2 states anyone disagree!!

"Rustburg Wut up"
Jmoss

Should be a great match. Salem can win this one, but it will be a fight. Salem played in one of the toughest districts in the state this year and is use to tight matches. I predict Salem wins in 5 and will take on Hidden Valley again in the state semi-finals.

GO Salem!!

lets just hope salem used to big block and hitters all around good luck to your school and that fan section oh man its loud!!!! So be ready 4 Rustburgs gym betta bring a big crowd Its ON!!!!!!

"Rustburg Wudd Up"
J.moss

Unfortunatly we probably wont bring a big crowd, but the ladies will be ready. We play at Hidden Valley and Cave Spring so we are use to large, loud crowds. We have hitters all around as well so it should be a shootout. Good luck to your team.

GO Salem!

game time baby , lets see what happens , from the mouths of the team , this smack talk needs to be taken to the court, PROVE YORUSELVES! Rustburg may have been underestimated in the bgining with no respect from our district but they are district and region champs and i expect nothing but excellence in the state tournament. BRING IT!

Rustburg has a good team. They have a bright future. I will say they are not use to playing at the speed Salem plays week in and week out in the RRD. Be proud of a good seaon and bright future. Salem's time is now, with many seniors and experience. Good crowd tonight at the match, very good sportsmanship.

Go Salem!!

Rustburg has a very good team and the fans were great, However, RustburgPride09, needs to let the team do the talking on the court, otherwise you look like you have no idea what you are talking about when you get Smacked Down

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT