ADVERTISEMENT

Region 3C Boys Playoffs

FINAL: No. 2 Western Albemarle 50, No. 1 Spotswood 47.

Trailblazers couldn't get off a shot in time on the final possession and suffer their first loss of the season. Spotswood will hit the road for the first round of the #VHSL Class 3 state tournament.

As a side note - I feel that Western's tough schedule got them through this game

Reactions: blackknight_pride
GG_JidGW0AAX1LN

Reactions: blackknight_pride
FINAL: No. 2 Western Albemarle 50, No. 1 Spotswood 47.

Trailblazers couldn't get off a shot in time on the final possession and suffer their first loss of the season. Spotswood will hit the road for the first round of the #VHSL Class 3 state tournament.

As a side note - I feel that Western's tough schedule got them through this game
Without question. 3 losses to Albemarle(23-3), 1 to Charlottesville(22-4) and 1 to Martinsburg, WV(16-4). Outside of Handley and PH-Roanoke(weren't nearly as good as last year's team), Spotswood didn't play anyone that could challenge them. TBH, this loss could be good for them. The 4 West teams, Western, Spotswood, Northside and Tunstall are all legit. Any given night, any 1 could beat the other 3. I've got Lake Taylor beating whichever 1 of these 4 can survive for the Class 3 crown. I lean to Northside because of their experience. Spotswood should be the team to beat next year in all of class 3.

Agree watched lake Taylor play and they are athletic and fast there two big men both 6'8 can play and they've quick since Hopewell got beat i though they were probably the best match up for Lake Taylor but I'll pick Lake Taylor and Northside in Richmond at VCU.

Reactions: pizzzzza
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT