ADVERTISEMENT

S A L E M!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel that often your post need and interpreter who knows how to speak Budweiser. However, if I understand them or not I find them entertaining.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
There it is ladies and gentlemen, since I am and was crazy for Salem wasn't the underdog (and then won), but as long as this guy posts ( under any of the 50 screen names probably) Salem can never be the UNDERDOGS. They are the best team of ALL TIME. CASED CLOSED.

And no, Amherst last year or Dinwiddie or Blacksburg still can't FLAP THEM GUMS. Those games dont count.

Not that I care, but since this was posted in January, I tried to look to see how Winter Sports were doing since they must be unbeatable too.

You great Salem fans seem to really be embarrassed by this guy, and by some of the things he has posted, you should be

There it is ladies and gentlemen, since I am and was crazy for Salem wasn't the underdog (and then won), but as long as this guy posts ( under any of the 50 screen names probably) Salem can never be the UNDERDOGS. They are the best team of ALL TIME. CASED CLOSED.

And no, Amherst last year or Dinwiddie or Blacksburg still can't FLAP THEM GUMS. Those games dont count.

Not that I care, but since this was posted in January, I tried to look to see how Winter Sports were doing since they must be unbeatable too.

You great Salem fans seem to really be embarrassed by this guy, and by some of the things he has posted, you should be
Not sure who he is...yes, some things are very inappropriate. It is embarrassing when things posted don't represent Salem's values. There are always a few any where you go...

Not sure who he is...yes, some things are very inappropriate. It is embarrassing when things posted don't represent Salem's values. There are always a few any where you go...

I know he doesn't represent most of Salem. The bad part is he is announcer though, so he represents Salem more than any fan.

But no, most Salem posters are good in my book

A self-appointed announcer...
I dont know the situation, just read he is announcer or radio guy or something.

My point is, he is a recognized person for Salem, and there for a representative for your school in some capacity, while no fan has that. Even one of the most well respected and genuine good guys in @mike salem. Everyone knows who Mike is, and close with the program and well deserved, but unless I am misinformed, and I could be, he is just a fan. A great fan, but not a representative like 50 screen name man. No more a representative than I am at Stuarts Draft, where everyone knows me and doing the work I do at games and being there no matter where, or you at Salem.

What I'm trying to say, maybe saying it wrong, that having a title like that should mean something, and should make it even worse to post some of the things that have been posted, and should have repercussions. I just work in press box, and like I said everyone knows me and get certain privileges from it, but if I posted some of the horrible things I have seen, I probably wouldn't be doing it anymore. And being paid or radio makes it even worse

I don't know the situation for sure either, but I think he pays for the air time to broadcast. No one employs him. I'm not sure, though. It really doesn't matter, though. I agree with you. He should be respectful and appropriate just because that's how people should behave.

You just gotta take Putt for Putt. Do I agree with everything he says? Nope, but hey that’s Putt. He’s quite entertaining. Reminds me of Otis from Andy Griffin lol!!!

Some of the things, YES. Like this post, just some bragging (Even though he didn't make a single play for Salem this year, maybe ever???), but no he shouldn't get a pass for A LOT of the things he has said.

It seems like he is an older gentleman. I am NOT comparing the 2 situations at all, but a lot of these sexual harassment things seem to be chalked up to older age and it wasn't a big deal back when.

If someone gets a pass on something, they will just keep doing it. So when he says these bad things, he needs to be called on it, just like anyone else. I am not singling him out, I have said something to others on numerous boards on numerous occasions when something was out of line

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT