ADVERTISEMENT

Sad news from Louisa

Prayers to his family, friends and the Louisa community. He was a great coach but an even greater person. As a single wing coach myself, it's like it's own separate brotherhood and this one really stings us all.

Reactions: Louisadad
My prayers and thoughts go out to the Fisher and Louisa Lions family. I did not know the man personally, but I followed his mighty fight from afar. Coach Fisher has passed, but his passion for football, ability to mold young men, and courage will forever be etched in the minds of those he touched. May God bless you all in this time of sorrow.

I've had the pleasure, and heartbreaking opportunity, to follow Coach Fischer trials and tribulations in the last year, through a couple of his close family friends. As sad as is was to hear discouraging updates, it was also heartwarming to hear about the overwhelming support and assistance provided by the Louisa community.

Additionally, Coach Fischer continued to "teach" right up to his last breath. He epitomized the "never quit" rule he taught. And he reminded us daily that you face your problems head on, and you "find a way".

To know what he endured with grace and dignity, should serve as a reminder to all of us that our day to day problems are truly "nothing".

May God's Grace provide comfort to Coach's family and friends, to his players, and to the entire Louisa community.

A few from Louisa will know what this means..., damn Coach, if we had known it would get you so riled up, we wouldn't have told you that you couldn't go on the field!!!

Reactions: Louisadad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT