ADVERTISEMENT

Sad news Salem community

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
A former player himself, dad of a recent player, broadcaster, former Salem deputy, BIGGEST SALEM FOOTBALL FAN, etc... passed away this morning. Our prayers go out to his family, friends, and the Salem community. Tim Sutphin will be missed, as he was loved by all who knew him. He made everyone feel special everytime they saw him.

The Dinwiddie Community sends their heartfelt condolences to his family and friends. All deaths are sad, but when a community loses someone like Mr. Sutphin, there are few words that provide comfort. But, the happy memories and the funny stories help mend a saddened heart.

And Mike, I’m sure he was a special friend to you. So I know you are taking the loss especially hard. God bless you.

Reactions: mike salem
The Dinwiddie Community sends their heartfelt condolences to his family and friends. All deaths are sad, but when a community loses someone like Mr. Sutphin, there are few words that provide comfort. But, the happy memories and the funny stories help mend a saddened heart.

And Mike, I’m sure he was a special friend to you. So I know you are taking the loss especially hard. God bless you.
Thank you for the kind words. He always had a smile on his face and it radiated to those around him.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT