ADVERTISEMENT

Salem’s “weakness” showing

Salem still got out coached. Salem needs an offensive coordinator that can actually call something besides fullback trap. If they don’t figure out quickly that the line is hilariously inadequate and you can’t run power over and over on a D line that outweighs you by 75-100 lbs per player. Until they figure they out, this team won’t make it far in the playoffs. All that speed on this team and all we can do is run it up the middle over and over or quick pitch to the short side of the field. I guess we got our answer tonight, the teams we beat up on in the scrimmages just wasn’t that good

Last edited:
First game of season and people go all doom and gloom on a program that has been EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL over the years. Geez!

First game of season and people go all doom and gloom on a program that has been EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL over the years. Geez!
I agree Clarkefan and while I understand the expectations from Salem fans are extremely high each season it is just one loss and that to a team that should be the early favorite to win the C3 title.

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT