ADVERTISEMENT

Salem 42 Hidden Valley 6 Halftime

Nov 12, 2019
Salems offense has been moving the ball well tonight. However, the defense still needs a lot of work. Not a good sign for this opponent in Hidden Valley to get their first points of their season against the Salem defense. The defense needs to figure things out quick or it will be a very short lived playoff run. Can’t be giving up yards like this to below average offenses.

Salems offense has been moving the ball well tonight. However, the defense still needs a lot of work. Not a good sign for this opponent in Hidden Valley to get their first points of their season against the Salem defense. The defense needs to figure things out quick or it will be a very short lived playoff run. Can’t be giving up yards like this to below average offenses.
You know your defense isn't good when you're the only team in the state of Va to allow Hidden Valley to score their only points this year.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
You know your defense isn't good when you're the only team in the state of Va to allow Hidden Valley to score their only points this year.
I was just going to tease them about that. LOL. But maybe they blocked the PAT? Or maybe he missed? After all, it was his first attempt this year. Ouch.

Last week I said the defense was bad, but many of you disagreed. I'm saying it again---this is a bad defense----historically bad for Salem. If it doesn't change the result will be 1 and done in playoffs---2 if they get lucky in who they get in game 1.

I was just going to tease them about that. LOL. But maybe they blocked the PAT? Or maybe he missed? After all, it was his first attempt this year. Ouch.
he missed a FG or it was blocked on their opening drive. Every game is different, changes are made. Do I think HV offense is better than Brookville's? No

I think #78 James blocked it up the middle.
I think its funny when a team wins 56-6 and everyone is complaining about the defense. How about we give credit to the opponents. Salem has also held most of their opponents to their season lows. PH only had 3 points in the 4th until they scored a few times when the game was obviously over. WF low score is 25. LCA low score is 34 one point less that the Salem game. As of now Northside low score was vs Salem.

Last edited:
Reactions: RKE Fan
I think its funny when a team wins 56-6 and everyone is complaining about the defense. How about we give credit to the opponents. Salem has also held most of their opponents to their season lows. PH only had 3 points in the 4th until they scored a few times when the game was obviously over. WF low score is 25. LCA low score is 34 one point less that the Salem game. As of now Northside low score was vs Salem.
Yeah, but HV set their season high against Salem!

Yeah, but HV set their season high against Salem!
No use trying to sugar coat it. Their defense is abysmal. As for their offense, it does well against mediocre teams. The 2 best teams they have faced, they are averaging 14 pts on offense and giving up over 30 pts on D. That's not going to cut it come playoff time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT