ADVERTISEMENT

Salem Guys

MaroonDude

VaPreps Varsity
Aug 19, 2018
A couple of us are meeting up at the Dilly Dally to do an independent search for this car robber that is on the loose. 5:30. Hope to see you there. I hate to miss the JV game at Northside, but some things are more important than JV football.

Happy hunting. Only a cold and desperate individual would take a car with a child inside. @MaroonDude, did the suspect forcibly take the vehicle from the driver? Sounds like the suspect may be feeding a drug habit. We located and apprehend a similar type fugitive from Emporia VA who was wanted for armed robbery, car jacking and shooting into an occupied business this week in Petersburg. Stay safe and protect your six.

law and order crazy shit GIF

Yeah, @MaroonDude I haven't seen any updates. I am surprised they don't have surveillance video from the gas station theft. Based on the original car theft and his return to the mobile home park he appears to have ties to the area. Still think it's someone with a drug problem. The police probably know who it is just don't know where he is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT