ADVERTISEMENT

Salem making statement without star

Sometimes when you get rid of a bad apple it will make the rest better. May be the best thing that's happened to Salem.

When I was in school and you got kicked out of school you was a bad apple.

The players needed to know that that there were many good players to take his place. Did her really think the team would fall apart without him?

Will never forget him running to dead stop when he though he was in the endzone at HV and the HV tackle him as they should have. People tried to say he was "confused" look at film on FFE that is a habit he had gotten used to, run past line and abruptly stop instead of running through. You all can defend it all you want he was showing off.

My point being, he needs to see that the Salem Spartans will survive without him just like they did before and will long after he is gone.

Just two weeks ago Salem fans were saying how Ramsey was being overlooked and under appreciated. Now you want to throw him under the bus. I wonder how each of you would feel if we pointed out each of your transgressions on social media.

Yes, Salem will go on, but I must say I am disappointed that you are engaged in this type of post. Ramsey is a kid and once beloved by each of you, so reach out and dont push him away like he is garbage. We all know whats coming soon. "If we had Ramsey".

Just two weeks ago Salem fans were saying how Ramsey was being overlooked and under appreciated. Now you want to throw him under the bus. I wonder how each of you would feel if we pointed out each of your transgressions on social media.

Yes, Salem will go on, but I must say I am disappointed that you are engaged in this type of post. Ramsey is a kid and once beloved by each of you, so reach out and dont push him away like he is garbage. We all know whats coming soon. "If we had Ramsey".

Glad you could manage to sweep the whole fanbase into one group to fit your narrative based off the posts of one person who just registered yesterday and another, pcken, who is the furthest thing from a Salem fan.

Glad you could manage to sweep the whole fanbase into one group to fit your narrative based off the posts of one person who just registered yesterday and another, pcken, who is the furthest thing from a Salem fan.
Did not mean to do that. You are correct and I apologize. We discussed this earlier in the week and the thread was removed. Just really dislike kids being dragged through the mud. Thanks for putting me in check. Good luck to the Spartans.

Reactions: 1MoreHokie
I actually hate myself for posting that because it's exactly what I don't like to see anyone else do (which is check someone on a message board) but since we're the most populous fanbase we're going to get a wider variety of posters and then I think if a poster isn't immediately identifiable and they're in a Salem thread they immediately get labeled a Salem poster.

As far as the Ramsey stuff well, it is what it is and people are going to have opinions and you're certainly entitled to have opinions on those opinions. It should more or less stop now that it's no longer a rumor and people have talked about it and moved on. I hope he finds a better situation for himself and buckles down for his senior year because he still has the athletic ability to get a college education for free somewhere if he puts the other pieces of that puzzle together.

A lot of the critical comments concerning Ramsey are coming from kids and other fan bases.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT