ADVERTISEMENT

Salem Roster Question

SpartanOfYore

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 15, 2009
I’m watching tonight‘s game against Cave Spring online. I can’t make out anything the stadium announcer is saying. Who is number 10, playing quarterback for Salem? I’m pretty sure Logan is number 11, and he has been on the field tonight at receiver, so just wondering what’s up at the quarterback position. Chaney, last year’s qb, wore number 10, but it was my understanding he was not on the team this year. Thanks!

I’m watching tonight‘s game against Cave Spring online. I can’t make out anything the stadium announcer is saying. Who is number 10, playing quarterback for Salem? I’m pretty sure Logan is number 11, and he has been on the field tonight at receiver, so just wondering what’s up at the quarterback position. Chaney, last year’s qb, wore number 10, but it was my understanding he was not on the team this year. Thanks!
I'm pretty sure Wilson was #10 last yr and Chaney was #5

I'm pretty sure Wilson was #10 last yr and Chaney was #5

A quick look at Chaney’s Hudl highlights video from last season says you’re correct. My mistake. I would have bet good money he wore 10 last season. I would have lost.

Reactions: SFUWO
Do you no know where to place question marks and comma's in a sentence? Please edit this ! This is extremely bad grammar for an adult. LOL!

Do you no know where to place question marks and comma's in a sentence? Please edit this ! This is extremely bad grammar for an adult. LOL!

Are you serious with this? Let’s see - I graduated near the top of my class from William & Mary, so I think I’m good on punctuation and grammar.

If you like, I’d be happy to start red-lining all your middle school-level submissions. For instance:

“Do you no know where to place question marks and comma's in a sentence?”

The word “not” has the letter t at the end. Also, the apostrophe you inserted in the word “commas” is incorrect. The word is plural, not possessive. That’s a common mistake made by those who read and write at a sixth grade level. And finally, in your last sentence “poor” would have been a more appropriate adjective to pair with grammar than “bad”, as you were attempting to make a statement regarding quality.

I don’t think I’ve ever said this to a poster on on this site before, but you can cram your thoughtless, ill-considered, poorly written post way up where the sun doesn’t shine. Unless it was a joke, in which case all is forgiven.

Reactions: schoolboard
@freeatlast2013 don’t listen to him, we know you were joking. Gotta love people who thrive off of thinking they’re better than others. Cry baby of the year strikes again! You’re good people by me Free! Salem is looking good.

@freeatlast2013 don’t listen to him, we know you were joking. Gotta love people who thrive off of thinking they’re better than others. Cry baby of the year strikes again! You’re good people by me Free! Salem is looking good.

Yes you are right as they tap you it is ok in their arrogant mind but it is very easily turned around and you see the hypocrisy come out. They want to "walk on the water" and for everybody to see it. I forgive him and I will go on.

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
Yes you are right as they tap you it is ok in their arrogant mind but it is very easily turned around and you see the hypocrisy come out. They want to "walk on the water" and for everybody to see it. I forgive him and I will go on.
You’re 100% correct. That guy is sickening but don’t let that get you down. Hope all is well with you brother. Be safe and enjoy the next couple of weeks of good football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT