ADVERTISEMENT

SCHS/AVHS Updates?

Don't believe all the talk on here as some haven't even seen this years team. This is a good team but certainly has flaws and can be beat. It will take a very good team to do it but there are 8 teams left in the 1A playoffs. All year I said there were 5-6 teams that are championship contenders. Five of them are left standing so its still an open race.

Don't believe all the talk on here as some haven't even seen this years team. This is a good team but certainly has flaws and can be beat. It will take a very good team to do it but there are 8 teams left in the 1A playoffs. All year I said there were 5-6 teams that are championship contenders. Five of them are left standing so its still an open race.
Lol I understand...

So Casto is above the team and the program? I hope he suits up instead of the 11 young men , that’s why he couldn’t retire in peace I guess ?
not above the team or program, just the leader of the well oiled machine, but need him and his coaches to make the well oiled machine function the way they do. GO BIG RED

Told u. Not to be a troll but they are that good
Told u. Not to be a troll but they are that good
Sussex did not quit or back down, yes Riverheads is great team , but we will always roll with our Tigers, Sussex is and always will be prideful Program, trust me we will take lessons learned from competing and return determined and stronger , “ Iron Sharpens Iron “ Tigerpride !

In talking with you Friday evening, you are already doing the things needed for long term success my friend. I wish you well and know they have the right person on the front end of the program. Much respect for you and what you are doing.

Reactions: trutiger16
Thanks @RedPrideNation_RollPride what your community has developed In Greenville is amazing anyone not wanting to emulate that is crazy, We are not ashamed or down about loosing to you guys, good programs don’t blame the opponent but look within themselves and ask what can we do better to improve and earn the right to be great, Riverheads is the standard that other programs much match , I strongly believe Sussex will get it done, Not trying to talk next year yet but Region B is gonna be sometime else with arguably the 3 of the best Qb returning for Sussex , Riverheads, and Altavista. Go Big Red 4 Peat for Region B !

Thanks @RedPrideNation_RollPride what your community has developed In Greenville is amazing anyone not wanting to emulate that is crazy, We are not ashamed or down about loosing to you guys, good programs don’t blame the opponent but look within themselves and ask what can we do better to improve and earn the right to be great, Riverheads is the standard that other programs much match , I strongly believe Sussex will get it done, Not trying to talk next year yet but Region B is gonna be sometime else with arguably the 3 of the best Qb returning for Sussex , Riverheads, and Altavista. Go Big Red 4 Peat for Region B !
How times have changed! The last thing I would have ever expected coming from Tru would be "Go Big Red 4 Peat for Region B". LOL
Having read a lot, but not having posted much at all this year, sounds like a lot of respect and insight has been gained from visiting Greenville. Glad you got to meet Coach Casto. A lot of good folks in the area. Sounds like people who met him may have found new respect for Tru also. Can't believe I wrote that. LOL

How times have changed! The last thing I would have ever expected coming from Tru would be "Go Big Red 4 Peat for Region B". LOL
Having read a lot, but not having posted much at all this year, sounds like a lot of respect and insight has been gained from visiting Greenville. Glad you got to meet Coach Casto. A lot of good folks in the area. Sounds like people who met him may have found new respect for Tru also. Can't believe I wrote that. LOL
If it’s not Sussex , I’m all about the Region being successful, it will only make us better, I definitely have some friends in Greenville !

You look back at 2015 Galax was stronger than us I believe from that point the kids in the program wasn’t going let that happen again and if it did they knew the other team had to work extremely hard to be stronger you learn more from losing than winning

Reactions: Optimal62
Sussex did not quit or back down, yes Riverheads is great team , but we will always roll with our Tigers, Sussex is and always will be prideful Program, trust me we will take lessons learned from competing and return determined and stronger , “ Iron Sharpens Iron “ Tigerpride !
I agree 100%! Riverheads is a great program. Can't take anything from them or make any excuses. They are as good as advertised. But I am impressed with my young Tigers. Defense played ball. Offensively we showed youth and from talking to a coach...we picked the wrong time of the year to play our worst game. Definitely was a learning experience for Sussex...imo humble opinion they should be back in the mix next year! #TigerPride

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT