ADVERTISEMENT

Score predictions for the 4B and 4D games this week

That's a good question. I don't know yet.
Fibber. You know you have the Cyclones by a score. lol I actually think this game will be a 24-21 type game. The GW Danville vs. Salem game could be a 70 point over and under.

Fibber. You know you have the Cyclones by a score. lol I actually think this game will be a 24-21 type game. The GW Danville vs. Salem game could be a 70 point over and under.
Yeah...just not sure if blind faith is making me pick EV. I haven't seen Dinwiddie play at all this year. Tell me this, if Barlow just has a so-so game, do you think Dinwiddie can still win?

I think that all 4 have 1 viable threat, with the exception of Louisa who has 2.

I don't see anyone other than LT or Churchland, don't see anyone other than Broad Run or Tuscarora, and don't see anyone besides Glass or Salem. But in B, I think it could be Louisa, Eastern View, or Dinwiddie (sorry PH).

But that is from a 2a person on the outside looking in, so watch it be anybody except who I mentioned

Yeah...just not sure if blind faith is making me pick EV. I haven't seen Dinwiddie play at all this year. Tell me this, if Barlow just has a so-so game, do you think Dinwiddie can still win?
Our qb can run very well if you key on Barlow. He is young and has good/bad days throwing the ball. We can stretch EV deep and just like the Cyclones we use the screen a lot. We also employ a two back set at times and that has proven very effective against teams that over play Barlow. Feel free to watch Barlow's Hudl highlights in the POY thread. It may shed a light on our run game. I told you we are young, so I have no clue about how this team is going to play. If they come out firing on all cylinders (passing and running) like last week EV could be in quick trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT