ADVERTISEMENT

Shady TigEER where you at?????

OCBoy

VaPreps All Region
Nov 12, 2001
Told you Wythe would blast Loudoun Valley what you have to say about that blow out that you spoke differently about??

I recall saying don't be surprised if Valley plays them tough. Hey credit to GW...they're very talented regardless of classification. They'd be a tough out for anyone. By the way...you have a run-on sentence in your post.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Well they didn't do that either. Run on sentences will continue this isn't English 101. Alsways a bunch of idiots coming out of Winchester. GW blew LV out just like any other team LV didn't play them any tougher then any other team LOL.

C-R-Y-B-A-B-Y don't get mad because I called you out on a game when you thought it would be a difference.... On this board you will learn to be humble if not you will get humbled!

You sound like a 12 year old in the stands. I gave GW credit...no need for you to come and gloat. Now get back in the basement to your xbox.

No you didn't you were all high healed about LV. I simply said they would blow them out and what happened they got blown out just like any other team would have.

Umm....read much? Go back and look at my very first response to you in this ridiculous thread - I indeed credited GW - they're a great team. Are you their manager? Water boy? I know you're not on the team. Now back to your room junior or I'll take your xbox from you.

Shady...do not let this guy troll you. HIs team is done so he needed to pick a fight to have something to fill his days. And he is MUCH older than you think...

Thanks White&Blue...I can't believe I'm engaging him and continuing to try to rationalize with him. Guess it makes him feel tough.

It took that ass whipping they gave LV for you to give credit smh

My team was never in it so you have no point. My only reason for the post was keeping Loudoun Valley/Shadytigeer humble!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT