ADVERTISEMENT

Sherando LB Dylan Rivers flips from PSU to VT

I saw Rivers play against Handley this year. He surely has a nose for the football, good hands, above average speed and tackles very well. I wouldn't be surprised if he changes positions, but with a bit more added beef he would make a very good MLB. Congrats to Mr. Rivers and the Sherando program.

I saw Rivers play against Handley this year. He surely has a nose for the football, good hands, above average speed and tackles very well. I wouldn't be surprised if he changes positions, but with a bit more added beef he would make a very good MLB. Congrats to Mr. Rivers and the Sherando program.
A switch from LB University to in state at VT. Congratulations to him for staying close by from an UVA fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: prrivers
They just got a commitment from Devon Hunter from Indian River... now lets see if they can take Daz Newsome away from MD. Tech did well in state thus far!

Reactions: prrivers
They just got a commitment from Devon Hunter from Indian River... now lets see if they can take Daz Newsome away from MD. Tech did well in state thus far!
Newsome isn't going to Maryland. VT or UNC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT