ADVERTISEMENT

Sherando looking strong

5-0, just saying . It's early and they are young , but they have solid pitching, and the sticks been keeping up so far. We will see
Salem is 8-0 now after beating Carroll Co 12-2 yesterday. Idk how they will stack up statewide but locally they are one of the best. William Byrd is very good, Salem beat them 1-0 & 2-1. I know LCA, Amherst, Glass and JF are usually really good from the Lynchburg area.

There are 8 football players on the team out of 15. I think what impresses me most is team speed. They play good small ball and good defense. They usually hit the ball pretty well too, but against better pitching small ball will be pretty important. As you said I guess we'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
5-0, just saying . It's early and they are young , but they have solid pitching, and the sticks been keeping up so far. We will see
Hey spear- Is Pepper Martin still coaching baseball at Sherando?

Yes sir he is still the coach, went to the game today , they didn't play well in loss to Turner Ashby. Looks like pitching staff is only solid two deep. Couldn't get the sticks going , to many errors in the field. They still got a long way to go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT