ADVERTISEMENT

Sites

im pretty sure no one from coeburn has managed to come up with a decent post on this board. the only arguement you have is that this board would be "dead" without you. im sure your right. golf is out of season right now in high school and there isnt a lot to talk about. but coming up with ignorant bullshit to post out of boredom or whatever reason your redneck ass may have for posting is pointless.

Im not sayin George Wythe isn't good Im just gonna say I think only one player will make it to state next year and that they won't place at regionals. I think galax will win that region easily like last year and will win state hopefully which i think we are the most picked to win and not goin to get cocky. All our team is workin hard and should have a good season and hope state is at Tazewell.

we've come a long way since last year. Thats all i've got to say. we played terrible as a team at regionals last year. my only worry is our 4th score. our top 3 are consistant as of right now but we dont have a solid 4th.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT