ADVERTISEMENT

Sleepers?

jfcav1

VaPreps Rookie
Nov 14, 2014
Anybody you see making some noise in the playoffs that most wouldn’t expect? (Not just your home school that’s isn’t doing well that you’re still hopeful about)

Reactions: blackknight_pride
Anybody you see making some noise in the playoffs that most wouldn’t expect? (Not just your home school that’s isn’t doing well that you’re still hopeful about)

Well, as you are probably happy to hear, I think Jefferson Forest can challenge Halifax in 4D. I think Halifax is top dog in 4D, followed by JF, Glass, and GW, and I wouldn't sleep on the Cavs.

I also think Orange will surprise some folks in 4B. They are 11-2 but haven't beaten anyone, with two losses to the two best teams they have played. However, I think if they play to their potential in the playoffs a team like Courtland might be caught off guard by how good they are. They have a lot of tough games left so I am sure their record will be worse by the end of the season.

Well, as you are probably happy to hear, I think Jefferson Forest can challenge Halifax in 4D. I think Halifax is top dog in 4D, followed by JF, Glass, and GW, and I wouldn't sleep on the Cavs.

I also think Orange will surprise some folks in 4B. They are 11-2 but haven't beaten anyone, with two losses to the two best teams they have played. However, I think if they play to their potential in the playoffs a team like Courtland might be caught off guard by how good they are. They have a lot of tough games left so I am sure their record will be worse by the end of the season.
I agree with you on Jefferson Forest. All of 4D is currently .500 or better. Strictly going by records, an 8-4 Glass would be a 5 seed. Although it's the smallest, 4D may be the toughest and most balanced division this year.

Your Cavs are getting better game by game. Monroe is doing a very good job there. I knew they were gonna beat Glass Last night.

In order to win Region D, you’ll have to bring your A game. The road to Richmond will run through South Boston, figuratively and literally lol!!!

Your thoughts on Glass this year?

They get off to bad starts every game. They only scored 3 points last night in the first quarter vs JF. 8 at the Half. They'll make a big play on the offensive end then lapse on defense. Or they go on huge cold streaks where they can't score. Don't get me started on free throws. Plus Rayvon Graham has been out since the beginning of the season. Reashawn Spaulding is out now woth a hand injury. Dresean Kendrick and Savion Austin are stepping up, but Graham and Spaulding are your best players.

Y'all will crush them tomorrow if they don't get off to a good start.

GW is slumping hard this year, hopefully they’ll get it together before the playoffs start.
I watched the Martinsville game tonight and it is a down year in Danville. I like the way Howard plays but he played sparingly. Kapone, I love his aggression but he wasn’t hitting much tonight. If you follow any of the guys on Facebook, they’re just not focused. Goofing around, taking pics with wads of money, sharing all kinds of foolishness...Basketball and football guys. I hope they get it turned around soon because it’s disappointing!!! Someone needs to be in their ears!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT