ADVERTISEMENT

Strasburg at Central

BullRun66

VaPreps Rookie
Jun 25, 2021
7-0 Strasburg at the half. Only points scored on a scoop and score by the Strasburg defense.

Central seems like they clutch. Jokers just find crazy ways to win. Did it to Riverheads earlier. Riverheads better not get close with em. Better get rid of em early cauz they hang around they dangerous

Reactions: Bama1985
It was a great game. My only issue is neither team could get in a rhythm during the game because almost every other play there was either a flag or a ref huddle. The white hat looked lost. There were so many missed calls both ways. Centrals first 2 drives were ended by Penalties. The one call was a helmet to helmet on Central which I did not see rewatching the game. Each teams left tackle had at least 5 false starts not called.

Central has to find a way to get Forbes a breather at some time during the game. That boy is a stud but he had a uncharacteristic fumble last night and he looked gas mid 3rd quarter but he pushed through to get the only score for the Falcons

It was a great game. My only issue is neither team could get in a rhythm during the game because almost every other play there was either a flag or a ref huddle. The white hat looked lost. There were so many missed calls both ways. Centrals first 2 drives were ended by Penalties. The one call was a helmet to helmet on Central which I did not see rewatching the game. Each teams left tackle had at least 5 false starts not called.
I feel those refs kinda cheated strasburg at end of game. I dont know wat the calls were or if they were legit. But they had a great return called back, then the next pass play that went for about 20 got called back and then a 5 minute huddle before the last play of the game. I feel that really took the wind outta strasburg

Could have but I give to Central they came up clutch. I talked with one of the Strasburg defensive starters today. He said the loss is not on the coaches or officials. He said we had them for 45 minutes and could not get a stop on the final drive and that it was on us as players and nobody else

Could have but I give to Central they came up clutch. I talked with one of the Strasburg defensive starters today. He said the loss is not on the coaches or officials. He said we had them for 45 minutes and could not get a stop on the final drive and that it was on us as players and nobody else
Classy statement and stance by that kid.

Riverheads better put some space between them . Hard to beat the team and the zebras . They need a couple scores on them at the end of the 3rd to have a chance . Not a Strasburg fan but they got hosed !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT